TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How does being skeptical about whether tony will book lashley and the hurt syndicate effectively equate with wanting lashley to fail?
cUsPvs.gif

That’s the whole point

I never said I wanted Lashley to fail:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Dude said they are D.O.A. already lol... how? Lashley hasn't even shown his face. That's wish posting. You've been on the net long enough.
I disagree that's wish posting. It might turn out great. But tony hasn't done anything to engender that sort of optimism. Its much more likely its doa than it is a success.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I disagree that's wish posting. It might turn out great. But tony hasn't done anything to engender that sort of optimism. Its much more likely its doa than it is a success.

To me it's wish posting but all people have to say is they disagree instead of trying to launch attacks my way... :mjlol: I don't much care about it, just something I've noticed. There's a lot of wish posting...

And yes, I do feel like it's both sides.. I feel like if Ricky Starks goes to NXT, people will clown and say Hunter won't do anything with him. It goes both ways. The difference with me is that I will watch my favorite wrestlers wherever they go. I already fukk with NXT heavy so if Starks goes there, great. :manny:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Want to know why I said DOA because

TONY KHAN CANNOT BOOK TALENT

Starks
Hobbs
Archer
Wardlow
Miro
Private Party
Athena
Mercedes

I can go on & on rather it be black or over 200lbs he’s shown time after time to flop with all of them

I would love for him to prove me wrong with Lashley

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Hangman is started the company with The Bucks Cody & Kenny no way he’s not getting booked correctly

Swerve had good matches but the overall reign was poorly done

yeah Swerve might be the worst drawing AEW champion in company history, ratings totally plummeted with him on top and their attendance woes didn't improve at all. It's not like he's crossed over into the mainstream at all either. There's a difference between being pushed and being successful. Swerve is like someone putting up 25 PPG for a 32-50 NBA team

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So when Cattle acts an ass when Starks shows up in NXT just like how suddenly Jade was bad when she showed up in WWE you won’t say anything to him:mjpls:

I’ll be paying close attention to certain poster when that happens :aicmon:

:hubie: I said my peace and at peace. Dance with the devil or leave the cowboy at the ok corral

Mob H

All Star
Daps
AEW can barely book Black talent and they damn sure can't book big talent. Lashley is both so I'm not understanding the handwringing over pointing that out nor the expectation that it's gonna be different.

shyt, Danielson, CM Punk, and Mercedes should have all been slam dunks and we see where that went, so what makes anyone think Lashley will be any different?

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when Cattle acts an ass when Starks shows up in NXT just like how suddenly Jade was bad when she showed up in WWE you won’t say anything to him:mjpls:

I’ll be paying close attention to certain posters when that happens :aicmon:

Don’t that mane be throwing the c00n word around loose as fukk? :jbhmm: