TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't pay you no mind but saying that you want everyone gone when you can just leave and go enjoy your life instead is some backwards ass stupid shyt.

I see the context was lost on you. "Everyone" doesn't mean everyone in TSC. It means everyone who tags me in here or other dumbass AEW hate threads, like I don't be watching all this wrestling shyt no matter the promotion.

I don't use the ignore function, I don't care to... I'm not the one who is complaining about the state of TSC

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
GXZu7h6XUAAAIhu

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I see the context was lost on you. "Everyone" doesn't mean everyone in TSC. It means everyone who tags me in here or other dumbass AEW hate threads, like I don't be watching all this wrestling shyt no matter the promotion.

I don't use the ignore function, I don't care to...
Then why not ignore them or the thread?

The answer is because you enjoy arguing like a bytch 7 days a week.

Have at it though đź‘Ť

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Stop acting like your the only one who watches everything & is in every thread the majority of this board does

Your just one of the few who gets hyper sensitive when someone criticizes AEW:beli:

I'm in there talking Dynamite every single week yet people wanna say I'm not neutral, I watch everything! :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Stop acting like your the only one who watches everything & is in every thread the majority of this board does

Your just one of the few who gets hyper sensitive when someone criticizes AEW:beli:

Funny seeing as I'm one of the people saying today's entire PPV is thrown together with a bunch of matches nobody cares about lol

I can easily pull the receipts of me shytting on it but you all need to have someone to go against in your little crusade against other promotions. That's why I am tagged in here all the time, you need an antagonist :mjlol:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Funny seeing as I'm one of the people saying today's entire PPV is thrown together with a bunch of matches nobody cares about lol

I can easily pull the receipts of me shytting on it but you all need to have someone to go against in your little crusade against other promotions. That's why I am tagged in here all the time, you need an antagonist :mjlol:
Go & spin it how you feel

Whatever makes yourself feel better :yeshrug:

But I watch & criticize both major companies I might not be as vocal about WWE but it’s still their :yeshrug:

But all my AEW criticism is valid

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Go & spin it how you feel

Show the spin..... :russell:

Wrestledream is feeling like it might be kinda thrown together aside from the main

I don't love the 'Wrestledream' card to this point.... Feels like a throwaway

I agree with you but the whole build to 'WrestleDream' aside from the main event has been pretty rushed/lackluster so far. They shouldn't have had so many major events this close together tbh lol

This 'WrestleDream' card is one of the most thrown together PPVs I seen from them since probably 'World's End' last year.

I'm sure Bryan/Mox will be good but I don't know how to feel about it. I'd rather see Dipset Darby in there even tho Mox has been cutting good promos

The triple threat with Ospreay/Ricochet/Take will be fire

Hangman vs. White-O should be good.

Everything else is just ehhh to me