TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Don’t that mane be throwing the c00n word around loose as fukk? :jbhmm:
Normally, I don't entertain such nonsense but this has got to end.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, we should be making fun of the Young Bucks in here.

@Saysumthinfunnymike

You don't seem like a bad dude, but you gotta take a step back from this shyt. You have become extremely sensitive to even the lightest criticism of AEW. It is causing you twist and stretch people's words just so you can fit them into your narrative, always manipulating the conversation to push your own agenda, no matter how misleading it is. At some point, you've got to realize that you're the actual problem here and not everyone else. Surely you're self-aware enough to see that.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

@Saysumthinfunnymike

You don't seem like a bad dude, but you gotta take a step back from this shyt. You have become extremely sensitive to even the lightest criticism of AEW. It is causing you twist and stretch people's words just so you can fit them into your narrative, always manipulating the conversation to push your own agenda, no matter how misleading it is. At some point, you've got to realize that you're the actual problem here and not everyone else. Surely you're self-aware enough to see that.

75ab2e1514c10854802bd627c37a9afb.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

@Saysumthinfunnymike

I disagree but since you didn't resort to name calling I'll explain why I disagree in a few short sentences.

1. I typically only post in this particular thread for one of two reasons: First, if I'm tagged by a poster then I'll reply and it's usually not constructive, someone looking for an argument and I'm fine with that. Or second, when it's something related to ratings or finances. I don't believe that many posters in here understand what they are talking about when it comes to those topics but again I disagree with that and it doesn't have to devolve in name calling. But if someone wants to throw insults around then sure that's the energy I bring back on them.

2. There's many people who don't post in this thread and have many of the posters on ignore. It's not difficult to figure out who never posts in this thread, I've had many conversations in PM's where people have said they no longer like posting in TSC or just have a bunch of people on ignore etc.. So when you say I'm "the problem" I am certainly the problem for a select few lol but the rest of posters who I talk to either don't post in TSC anymore or they mostly stick to live threads and you never see the live threads devolve into chaos because especially when it comes to NXT or RAW or a WWE PLE of late, I'm enjoying what I'm watching, most everyone in there is enjoying what they are watching, it's all love. It's the AEW threads where people like to stir shyt up and there's probably a million reasons for that but it is what it is. :manny:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I disagree but since you didn't resort to name calling I'll explain why I disagree in a few short sentences.

1. I typically only post in this particular thread for one of two reasons: First, if I'm tagged by a poster then I'll reply and it's usually not constructive, someone looking for an argument and I'm fine with that. Or second, when it's something related to ratings or finances. I don't believe that many posters in here understand what they are talking about when it comes to those topics but again I disagree with that and it doesn't have to devolve in name calling. But if someone wants to throw insults around then sure that's the energy I bring back on them.

2. There's many people who don't post in this thread and have many of the posters on ignore. It's not difficult to figure out who never posts in this thread, I've had many conversations in PM's where people have said they no longer like posting in TSC or just have a bunch of people on ignore etc.. So when you say I'm "the problem" I am certainly the problem for a select few lol but the rest of posters who I talk to either don't post in TSC anymore or they mostly stick to live threads and you never see the live threads devolve into chaos because especially when it comes to NXT or RAW or a WWE PLE of late, I'm enjoying what I'm watching, most everyone in there is enjoying what they are watching, it's all love. It's the AEW threads where people like to stir shyt up and there's probably a million reasons for that but it is what it is. :manny:

same energy/credibility:

160809103644-many-people-are-saying-trump-twitter-illustration-mullery.jpg

either name them all or it's cap :yeshrug: If AEW stans have people ignored here, that says more about them than it does about us

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

@Saysumthinfunnymike

I can't in good conscience call someone a good dude who calls other people "c00ns" just to score points in internet arguments about wrestling. Who brags about shyt without ever verifying while still making assumptions and accusations without merit about other people :manny:

I don't think he cares that much about AEW the product beyond his idol Mercedes. It's just a matter of 3 things:

1. the people he has a vendetta against are the biggest AEW critics on here
2. He doesn't want to offend/piss off the AEW stans on here because they are the only people left who tolerate him, hence why his criticisms of AEW ("shytting on them" as he calls it :heh:) are pillow soft
3. the biggest thing: dude has main character syndrome and gets off on telling people how much smarter/richer/better he is so even when nobody is talking about him, he'll still pop off when shyt is dry just to try and stir shyt up and get people talking about him. Dude called himself the "boogeyman" on here without any hint of irony :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
same energy/credibility:

160809103644-many-people-are-saying-trump-twitter-illustration-mullery.jpg

either name them all or it's cap :yeshrug:

Breh you see it too :dead: . WHOSE ARE THESE PEOPLE :mindblown:

When folks try to speak calmly and level headed, they get shytted on to the point where they have to go for the strap. Hell, I got called a bum for just laughing at a post concerning AEW by the same person @Saysumthinfunnymike

I just want to dance because I see a weird vibe and pattern going on and I'm screaming for folks to wake the hell up. The gloves came off the moment the shyt hit the fan on my Truce thread so I really don't care.

Gulag time.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I can't in good conscience call someone a good dude who calls other people "c00ns" just to score points in internet arguments about wrestling. Who brags about shyt without ever verifying while still making assumptions and accusations without merit about other people :manny:

I don't think he cares that much about AEW the product beyond his idol Mercedes. It's just a matter of 3 things:

1. the people he has a vendetta against are the biggest AEW critics on here
2. He doesn't want to offend/piss off the AEW stans on here because they are the only people left who tolerate him, hence why his criticisms of AEW ("shytting on them" as he calls it :heh:) are pillow soft
3. the biggest thing: dude has main character syndrome and gets off on telling people how much smarter/richer/better he is so even when nobody is talking about him, he'll still pop off when shyt is dry just to try and stir shyt up and get people talking about him. Dude called himself the "boogeyman" on here without any hint of irony :mjlol:

Breh, even though you didn't put your whole hand or etc out there :dame: , but you seem genuine with your steez. I don't get those vibes from you because deep inside, like most folks that are of a different descent, its all love and respect. I hate the fact that wrestling discussions end up being all "c00ns" and etc, like WTF?!?!

This is damn near the most diverse side of The Coli because of playfighting, I wouldn't dare call heads that word or just go there in general, because its a matter of opinion on something as silly as wrestling.

The fact that those nasty disgusting words were said, and no identity is shown on the hand pigment thread, further proves this is a huge problem. Even if its not, I am willing to have the mods delete my shyt, or I will loser leaves The Coli period because I'm a man of my word (fukk a gimmick).

I'm so damn tired of this side of the Coli becoming this nasty stinky Reddit caliber cesspool, when a week ago we were all chilling and shooting the shyt concerning playfighting.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I criticize AEW's booking all the time.... even today's PPV was thrown together for the most part. My issue wasn't anything to do with creative because creative is hit or miss, mostly miss if I'm judging off the last couple years.

But that has nothing to do with people hoping Lashley fails or the weird threads about Mercedes, etc.. That is pitiful wish posting simply because people have left one company and gone to another.

I don't care about any of that. I was a Lashley fan in WWE and I'll be a Lashley fan if he does end up in AEW. I was a Lashley fan when he was in TNA.

I don't CARE where my favorites wrestle. I want to watch them regardless.
Not trying to be funny but could you post receipts of the posters who are wishing for failure? I agree that you don’t switch up on your favorites regardless of what company they’re in.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Breh, even though you didn't put your whole hand or etc out there :dame: , but you seem genuine with your steez. I don't get those vibes from you because deep inside, like most folks that are of a different descent, its all love and respect. I hate the fact that wrestling discussions end up being all "c00ns" and etc, like WTF?!?!

This is damn near the most diverse side of The Coli because of playfighting, I wouldn't dare call heads that word or just go there in general, because its a matter of opinion on something as silly as wrestling.

The fact that those nasty disgusting words were said, and no identity is shown on the hand pigment thread, further proves this is a huge problem. Even if its not, I am willing to have the mods delete my shyt, or I will loser leaves The Coli period because I'm a man of my word (fukk a gimmick).

I'm so damn tired of this side of the Coli becoming this nasty stinky Reddit caliber cesspool, when a week ago we were all chilling and shooting the shyt concerning playfighting.

if people want anti Black racism and slurs as part of their wrestling discussion, they can just go use Twitter and find plenty of it

considering how few black spaces there are online for wrestling talk etc, it's inexcusable to let things devolve into talk of "c00ns" and shyt, keep that energy reserved for the Candace Owens of the world. Most of the white posters here seem cool but picturing how much entertainment and enjoyment someone like a @Cattle Mutilation probably gets from watching black men call each other "c00ns" because of wrestling? That just doesn't sit right with me at all. People can take whatever shots they want at each other on here but for 2 seconds just try to think "would a racist white person get off on saying this if he could?" and then decide if its worth it or not :yeshrug:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
if people want anti Black racism and slurs as part of their wrestling discussion, they can just go use Twitter and find plenty of it

considering how few black spaces there are online for wrestling talk etc, it's inexcusable to let things devolve into talk of "c00ns" and shyt, keep that energy reserved for the Candace Owens of the world. Most of the white posters here seem cool but picturing how much entertainment and enjoyment someone like a @Cattle Mutilation probably gets from watching black men call each other "c00ns" because of wrestling? That just doesn't sit right with me at all. People can take whatever shots they want at each other on here but for 2 seconds just try to think "would a racist white person get off on saying this if he could?" and then decide if its worth it or not :yeshrug:

Breh that's all I'm trying to say from the upstart. Ok we get it, stans and blah blah...wild annoying but etc.

But once we head to TLR territory with calling heads c00ns despite the fact that there's a lot of white folks and latino demographic around these parts, WTF :why: .

The fact that I'm willing and dying to get ban just to expose the truth even if it's a lie, says more about my dedication to keeping the peace vs what's been going on.

There's so many spaces concerning wrestling that has cac majority talking points and tropes, thus why @Rollie Forbes made the thread from the upstart.

Its been brewing for a minute and now the cat is out of the bag.

Its either expose who you are hands and you can tell the tale of how that dumb koala tried to play me, or live in cowardice and keep this crazy energy that's fukking up the vibes of a laid back thread like this and countless others.