TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You know what... Now I see what's going on here.... Now I see it very clearly.. You almost had me contemplating for a second here, So me comparing some people in TSC to the way Trumpers post on Truth Social was somehow your breaking point. I hit a nerve.

Enough talking...I need to see your true colors

Like that Kendrick Lamar line...I want to see whats under those achievements. The constant bragging and gloating. Show me your true colors. fukk the babbling get to digging for the camera now.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Now that I see what's really going on and this actually has nothing to do with TSC at all, this makes it all the more hilarious. Once we get the others attached to it, then we can talk

So you a yella belly *spits tobacco*.

I said you and me...no one else. Hell I'm putting all my cards on the table no push backs. You dance or you coward out. Either way I win in the end friend.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Enough talking...I need to see your true colors

Like that Kendrick Lamar line...I want to see whats under those achievements. The constant bragging and gloating. Show me your true colors. fukk the babbling get to digging for the camera now.
I'm not perfect & I play into the BS too. Like earlier falling for the bait. But dude is legit fukkin weird. No one in here wished for the demise or failure of the hurt syndicate/Aew. He got in his feelings because posters were critical of the booking when it comes to Mercedes & the new hurt syndicate story. Immediately went into defense mode and whataboutisms. But yet he's neutral

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I'm not perfect & I play into the BS too. Like earlier falling for the bait. But dude is legit fukkin weird. No one in here wished for the demise or failure of the hurt syndicate/Aew. He got in his feelings because posters were critical of the booking when it comes to Mercedes & the new hurt syndicate story. Immediately went into defense mode and whataboutisms. But yet he's neutral

Could've sworn there was a whole ass thread of people eager to see who gonna be apart of the hurt syndicate

I don't see anyone wishing for it to fail. But people unfortunately understanding it could because of bad booking

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

It is what it is. I'm like this, if no one can't speak positive or negative about AEW without pushback, that's gross in itself. But what we are not going to do is allow this weird energy flowing through the TSC on some Reddit shyt. I'm outside the Saloon and got my six shooter to the side waiting on @Saysumthinfunnymike

He wins more ways than one if he proves his true colors.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's my entire point. I want the people in my mentions attached to this. That's the only way I "win", you are only one person. It changes nothing for me

Either we dance or you walk away from the duel. I'm not entertaining this nonsense with adding dudes to the mix for you to scramble to find the black friend with the good hand or colorized your pigment.

We dance!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I post my hand, Koala is gone... everyone else is still here. How is that a win?

You can be at peace and can finally say you took out a TSC poster It will be marvelous. Why go after half a community, when you can take on one and it can be on your signature, since we living on this forum.

I'm trying to see pigment.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Ol' dude said they were "D.O.A" and they haven't even debuted yet :mjlol: if that's not wishing against them, what is.

Explain how I'm biased. I'm in every live thread for WWE and only watch 'Dynamite' and some of the PPVs for AEW
But see that's the thing. He was criticizing the early booking. Which he has the right to do. Can you honestly blame anyone for not having faith in the current booking? Haven't seen anyone wish failure on either one. I could be wrong. You got triggered by the post or the actual poster:manny: