TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No, I want everyone gone. Let's really get it poppin...

No just me. I'm not giving you the satisfaction of turning this place into a perfect safe haven narrative.

I'm putting my account on the line. Its me and you friend. Lets dance

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not giving you the satisfaction of turning this place into

This is nonsense. You're not an idiot. You post in the live RAW/NXT threads and there is no turmoil in there at all because I am a fan of both promotions despite the narrative some want to paint.

So it's either we get all the stans the fukk outta here or nothing... Let's really blow it up

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is nonsense. You're not an idiot. You post in the live RAW/NXT threads and there is no turmoil in there at all because I am a fan of both promotions despite the narrative some want to paint.

So it's either we get all the stans the fukk outta here or nothing...

Nah me and you. You see, I believe in community both sides of the coin. The TSC once stood on business by enjoying wrestling with fukkery to the mix. Since the beginning of this stupid fukking stan war and finger poking, I have been trying to keep the peace in the remains of this fukking down bad site. If I gotta be the sacrificial lamb to prove what it's in my spirit, I will be that person of business.

So lets dance. I have nothing to lose, plus you can say that you extinct the koala and possibly one of the best posters on this site.

Its a win win for you friend.

So:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
200w.gif

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I watch AEW WWE TNA also Stardom when available weekly

I don’t watch NJPW so don’t criticize it neither any other company I don’t watch

WWE I don’t criticize much because overall the company is in a good place minus the obvious

Neither do I criticize TNA because there’re in a good place

But since I criticize AEW that is in an overall bad place imma stan who hates the company for no reason :skip:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why are you protecting them?

Nah me and you. You see, I believe in community both sides of the coin. The TSC once stood on business by enjoying wrestling with fukkery to the mix. Since the beginning of this stupid fukking stan war and finger poking, I have been trying to keep the peace in the remains of this fukking down bad site. If I gotta be the sacrificial lamb to prove what it's in my spirit, I will be that person of business.

So lets dance. I have nothing to lose, plus you can say that you extinct the koala and possibly one of the best posters on this site.

Its a win win for you friend.

So:

I'm not. I believe in a place to express opinion and fukkery with no push backs. The mods not fixing this, so I'ma fix it. I want peace and right now, I'm fukking stupid. Meaning, I don't care. I have a family outside of this place but yall my second. If I gotta put my body of work on the line just to prove what's been driving me mad since you called posters c00ns, but pump fake in the other forums with some of the weirdest forms of energy i have ever seen as a black man.

Its gotta happen. fukk AEW, fukk WWE, fukk NJPW, and fukk play fighting.

Lets....Dance.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I watch AEW WWE TNA also Stardom when available weekly

I don’t watch NJPW so don’t criticize it neither any other company I don’t watch

WWE I don’t criticize much because overall the company is in a good place minus the obvious

Neither do I criticize TNA because there’re in a good place

But since I criticize AEW that is in an overall bad place imma stan who hates the company for no reason :skip:

Breh its kinda sad really. Like heads legit have issues with the product and clearly don't want the promotion to fail. Yet some how some way this whole side of the forum is "Truthers" and Trumpers" like WTF? Thats some weird energy for that shyt to be said along with the same line of calling posters c00ns and etc, while trying to ride a black woman as a scrapecoat for pushback.

I'm tired of this shyt man. One or a few heads around here are clearly trolling about the downfall of AEW and one is barely around, while the other just clearly shyt posting.

Like I said, I got the dice in my hand. I wanna dance.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
some of the weirdest forms of energy i have ever seen as a black man.

Nah, you're gonna have to explain this one.... What "energy" in other forums? Where? :mjlol:

I post in the sports section and I post in Higher Learning, mostly. I'm not letting these people off this easy. If we are doing a ban bet, it's going to turn TSC upside down for good and you can keep juelzing

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nah, you're gonna have to explain this one.... What "energy" in other forums? Where? :mjlol:

I post in the sports section and I post in Higher Learning, mostly. I'm not letting these people off this easy. If we are doing a ban bet, it's going to turn TSC upside down for good and you can keep juelzing

Nah you and me. I'm not playing this game. I know how you operate and quite frankly I'm too old for the weird games. I have nothing to lose. Just post the hand and look at it as you getting rid of a "AEW dikkrider" (even though I'm watching Wrestle Dream tonight lol). Come on, no easy way...mano e mano.

Like the gulag only you have the better gun if you are black. Enough post quoting and cutting off paragraph. Dance with the devil in the thread:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"Truthers" and Trumpers" like WTF? Thats some weird energy for that shyt to be said

You know what... Now I see what's going on here.... Now I see it very clearly.. You almost had me contemplating for a second here, So me comparing some people in TSC to the way Trumpers post on Truth Social was somehow your breaking point. I hit a nerve.

You could have put me on ignore ages ago.. I understand fully what's going on now.