TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The lies being told :mjlol: :umad:

VITIGNB.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Okay...its time to put a end to this madness....

@Saysumthinfunnymike I'm a gambling marsupial...and since the day I have seen you called posters c00ns and etc, it drawn to my attention that we need to address this tension by making a ban bet...for me.

You post your hand or etc on this thread right here confirming you are black:

I will be gone from The Coli.

For a while this has been on my spirit, since this weird war in the beginning with this stan nonsense. The fact that people can't express booking decisions, armchair creative anecdotes, and actually have a bit of fun in this sub forum. I feel its only right to crash the fukk out for the sanity of this side. Enough is enough, I have shown my hand...hell even myself two years back during the worst period of my life. So I'm unapologetically black with the shyt gimmick or not.

What's not going to happen is this subforum I embraced some years back fall into the pits of Reddit and other wrestling forums where the cacs ran the show.

Ban Bet now

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
@The Intergalactic Koala You being gone does nothing for me, no offense I don't care about you particularly. I've been posting on SOHH since 2006 and my pictures were free for everyone to see for years over there. If I'm making a ban bet, it's going to include everyone of my choosing

Nah...just me chief.