Tonight I'm going to propose to my babymoms

Anahita

All Star
Daps
People get killed over shyt like this.

With that said, the wife may or may not have ass (we need pics) but that bytch dumb af. Clearly you love the kids. Its not like she'll be parenting alone if she divorced yo ass. Oh and dont think these hoes love you OP. They just don't want to lose to each other, that and they're probably broke af.

Men never figure this out until it's too late. When women are fighting over a man, it isn't long before he stops being a trophy and starts being a battlefield.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LOL@you thinking my women dont love me...their whole families abandoned them because of me... not saying I'm proud of that but it is what it is, they both free to leave anytime, I'm not abusive shyt they can leave but they dont..the dikk to good and so is the money...sometimes I smh @ them..women a trip
Just gets worse and worse

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Don't know if i could do the polygamy thing with both women in 1 house.
Might need to hit it big love style and have them in 2 different homes where they rule, than this but , more power to you.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Just gets worse and worse

I remember him saying before the wife can't leave he'll fight her for custody, she can't have no cs yada yada.

Now he's saying they're both alienated from their families , his wife just says yes to stuff to shut him up...

So much true love. Very.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Polgamy is extremely common in Africa. I know a handful of dudes with multiple wives. Granted most of those dudes are stressed out working to support all those mouths though.

Salute to the TS if you can pull it off. Your life expectancy will decrease though...:laugh:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
She said yes :jawalrus:..the ring is a size to big so ima have to send it back, she's a size 5.5 and I got a 6:martin:

The wife hasn't said much but she not tripping so that's a plus :whoo:

We ordered Pizza and about to watch a redbox movie, can finally stop stressing. :whew:

Goodnight

Last edited:

yyy

All Star
Daps
There's no way this is going to end well. You need to start thinking long term, and stop with the short term band-aids. Also there is no way this kind of environment will be good for your kid. They are going to grow up with a completely warped sense of reality. If you have a son, he will have no idea how to treat a women respectfully and if you have a daughter she will have no idea how a man is supposed to treat her. Kids learn by watching...what will your kid(s) be learning when they watch the three of you interact. But, to be honest, all of this is moot if you don't want or at least hope that your kids one day end up having a functional family of their own (I.E. 1 man and 1 women). "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."