Tonight I'm going to propose to my babymoms

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:heh: If this is true.

his wife is the only one losing in this situation. She got cheated on, her husband moved the pregnant mistress into their house, and continues to sleep with her, now he's about to marry the mistress, and he constantly reminds her of how little she means to him.

Having low self esteem must suck :wow:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
People get killed over shyt like this.

With that said, the wife may or may not have ass (we need pics) but that bytch dumb af. Clearly you love the kids. Its not like she'll be parenting alone if she divorced yo ass. Oh and dont think these hoes love you OP. They just don't want to lose to each other, that and they're probably broke af.

LOL@you thinking my women dont love me...their whole families abandoned them because of me... not saying I'm proud of that but it is what it is, they both free to leave anytime, I'm not abusive shyt they can leave but they dont..the dikk to good and so is the money...sometimes I smh @ them..women a trip

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
LOL@you thinking my women dont love me...their whole families abandoned them because of me... not saying I'm proud of that but it is what it is, they both free to leave anytime, I'm not abusive shyt they can leave but they dont..the dikk to good and so is the money...sometimes I smh @ them..women a trip

Believe what you want. Women are extremely vain and competitive. The wife will not let the mistress win. The mistress (all mistresses) lives to surpass the wife. Let another come thru with money and attention looking to be stepdad and they're gone. so gone probably won't even ask for child support. Be dumb tho, they are so its whatever...

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
lol nah thats not us, thats some nikka that's living the same life as me, he was on dr.phil...ima have my pic up soon tho of me and my ladies and kids once i get through this :mjcry:...we gonna take christmas pics as a family this year
When it's dudes on Dr Phil you can relate to like that you need a new lifestyle breh