Tonight I'm going to propose to my babymoms

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
The wife knows we have sex she just requests we do it when she's not present..both women know the deal...for the most part we be good it's just every now and then there's drama..it is what it is..you gonna have drama in a normal relationship
Who baddest bruh.... seriously. If you had to pick..

Most regular nikkas have a side chick that knows about wifey.. you doing it next level tho.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Forums stay having crazy people making up all kinds of personas. You would think fukkers were buying food and paying bills with the Sim characters they create on msg boards.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
2pphca9.jpg

:dead:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I understood up to the ring. Then I really didn't understand after the mock ceremony.

The fukk. What happened to necklaces and bracelets or like promise rings? And why a ceremony? Why can't it just be a commitment between two ppl.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
People get killed over shyt like this.

With that said, the wife may or may not have ass (we need pics) but that bytch dumb af. Clearly you love the kids. Its not like she'll be parenting alone if she divorced yo ass. Oh and dont think these hoes love you OP. They just don't want to lose to each other, that and they're probably broke af.