Tonight I'm going to propose to my babymoms

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
hell 2 da naw ion like that nicca like that , we just gone be roommates ,my daughter needs her father during these years n we all need somewhere to stay

see, thats twisted..all yall up in the same house but only 2 people fukn...u gone be in yo room listening to the headboard banging like :russell:

but yea, your daughter does need her father which is why my situation is how it is..

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
see, thats twisted..all yall up in the same house but only 2 people fukn...u gone be in yo room listening to the headboard banging like :russell:

but yea, your daughter does need her father which is why my situation is how it is..
imma b fuccin just not there n they not gone b fucc'n cuz she disabled

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2pphca9.jpg
yo did someone...make a fukkin anime gif of those kids :dwillhuh::laff:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Polygamous unions tend to be problematic, even if they appear to be otherwise on the surface. I say this because the first wife (read: legitimate wife) is usually hoodwinked into this type of relationship by her husband. Most men in these situations either hound their wives about the prospect of a new wife until she relents or they give them an ultimatum, stating that she can leave if she doesn't like it. The junior wives too have some resentment towards the union as the first wife tends to be treated better by the husband and/or society. Women are not like men; we don't usually express our anger immediately after we've been offended, rather, we prefer to express it drip by drip e.g. through little comments. The op, if his story is indeed true, has probably been witnessing this for a while in his household. The most dangerous thing with this scenario, though, is that this sense of anger is passed on to the children, who will probably grow to hate their half-siblings and stepmother(s) and resent their father. I know that this is what happened in my dad's family.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
yea her lady parts r fucced up this is just a convenient arrangement.... i dont bring men around my daughter tho, she has only seen me with her daddy n my husband and i want to keep it that way, if i wanna hook up with a nicca n get me some he gone hafta take me somewhere

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
yea her lady parts r fucced up this is just a convenient arrangement.... i dont bring men around my daughter tho, she has only seen me with her daddy n my husband and i want to keep it that way, if i wanna hook up with a nicca n get me some he gone hafta take me somewhere

nikka gonna take u to the snooty fox and beat the breaks off the pussay:ohlawd: