:heh:

This nikka on his stevie j tip :steviej:

Has he provided receipts for the coli or is he another resident of :duck:burg

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
polygamy is legal in my country. the guys who do it successfully don't house the women in the same house. They do house them in places that's close to each other.

not saying its cool but women to me seem more willing to share one man. I see all these nikkas rolling with wedding rings and shorties don't care as long as their needs are met.

had an Arab/somali neighbour who had three wives and each had their own apartment upstairs and a black range rover sport.

also some guy who works for me got three wives but I gotta check if its ducktails but they all also have their own place so there's no squabbling over who owns the space like OPs women. Also they don't hear the sex like Ops wife doesn't want to hear.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
icuqrmv19

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
polygamy is legal in my country. the guys who do it successfully don't house the women in the same house. They do house them in places that's close to each other.

not saying its cool but women to me seem more willing to share one man. I see all these nikkas rolling with wedding rings and shorties don't care as long as their needs are met.

had an Arab/somali neighbour who had three wives and each had their own apartment upstairs and a black range rover sport.

also some guy who works for me got three wives but I gotta check if its ducktails but they all also have their own place so there's no squabbling over who owns the space like OPs women. Also they don't hear the sex like Ops wife doesn't want to hear.

lol man nah, i gotta have my women under the same roof..

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I think that in order to establish balance in your household you need to set up a system. Your baby mama is not allowed to talk to you unless its for sex or in a family group setting. She has to speak to your wife which in turn, your wife will relay the message/concern back to you and you in turn address the question/comment/concern and your wife communicates it back down to your baby mama. Your wife should also be able to assert authority over your baby mama.
:troll:

Note: If you ever have to make any type of blood sacrifice your baby mama should be cannon fodder.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
this charade has gon on long enough. you gotta step it up breh :comeon:

ld5V5Us.png

:russ:u got me, pics of wifey real tho...ill up one of babymoms when i get home, neither of them on social media and my babymoms dont want her pic on the internet but ill post one with proof, if not this thread can be deleted.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I think that in order to establish balance in your household you need to set up a system. Your baby mama is not allowed to talk to you unless its for sex or in a family group setting. She has to speak to your wife which in turn, your wife will relay the message/concern back to you and you in turn address the question/comment/concern and your wife communicates it back down to your baby mama. Your wife should also be able to assert authority over your baby mama.
:troll:

Note: If you ever have to make any type of blood sacrifice your baby mama should be cannon fodder.

:dwillhuh: