Tommy Sotomayor hits a new low....

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

OK now u trolling.

If you wanna know what it has to do with Tommy go back and read post # 30.

We are done here. End of conversation.
Y’all entertained by the ignorance Tommy spews them have at it. But attempting to say chit like y’all like Dr. Dre and he made a song saying this and that as if it makes what Tommy says ok or something then you sir a fukkin idiot.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:dahell:

full
:mjlol:

Who's that after Stacy Dash?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli brehs I get that they want to support, but you can't be putting this clowns on a pedestal. What kilt me is when he did a damn near 2hr interview w/ lethal lipps.

That's the irony. They're basically complaining about dude but promoting him like this thread, posting his video, giving the man clicks.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Lol tommy a troll he has two black daughters by two black woman but tells other black men not to procreate with black woman.

Tommy says ratchet black woman are the bottom but admits he still fukk most.

Tommy said people with kids shouldn't date people with no kids, but he turns around and only dates woman with no kids.

He emotional but criticize emotional woman.

He a contradiction that at times has made good points like alot of YouTube cat's it's a hustle mainly

@BmoreGorilla

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I saw some of Tommy' s old videos. He had some gems sprinkled with bullshyt. The difference is I don't support Tariq Tommy or any of these dudes. I listen to Tariq's podcast just to get thru work honestly. None of these n1ggas are my father figures. I don't look up to any of these dudes. I agree and disagree with some things though.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all entertained by the ignorance Tommy spews them have at it. But attempting to say chit like y’all like Dr. Dre and he made a song saying this and that as if it makes what Tommy says ok or something then you sir a fukkin idiot.

You're the the fukking idiot and anyone who co signs u is twice as dumb because never once did I try to compare What Dre has done to justify what Tommy says as OK. fukking idiot, U just made that up.....Thats the 2nd time u lied to make a point that doesn't exist......dont put words in my mouth bytch nikka.

And stop alerting me

:camby: