Tommy Sotomayor hits a new low....

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

I dont know about that. His superchat stays lit. Aside from the regular donations I see atleast 2 $100 dollar donations every video. Say what u want but as a capitalist myself I'm impressed at how his following financially supports his videos.

Me personally, My argument is this. If Tommy is so bad then what does that make Dr Dre? Dre is waaaaaaaay more popular then Tommy and he was part of ushering in the whole Black women are bytches movement in hip hop early 90's. Hip Hop was on some "who u calling a bytch" shyt in 93 and Dre was doing this

giphy.gif

There's a skit on NWA's album called "Kill a hooker" where u can hear a Black woman talking and they throw her in the trunk and shoot her. Dre helped usher in the popularity of gangster rap. Dre is also on record for beating on Black women. Dre got rich off promoting music about blacks killing blacks and disrepecting Black women yet he is admired as a legend. I kinda look at all the hate towards Tommy sideways when Dr Dre is on such a high pedistool.
:sas1::sas2:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. Tommy still has fans but he's no longer anywhere near the level he used to be. He also has a strong white supremacist following and backing and that's probably where a lot of the money is coming from.

2. Dr. Dre is as much a garbage human being as Tommy, but he has been on ice since the Michell'e Lifetime movie. His career is done and he now stays behind the scenes as to not fukk up Apple's money. He should have been done in the '90s, but people were trifling and were willing to give him a pass on Dee Barnes. Honestly, Generation X has a lot to answer for because they are directly responsible for the bullshyt in the community that we see today.

:francis:

yall need to quit with blaming white supremacist for every damn thing...he still has a strong black following whether the coli militants like it or not

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

I dont know about that. His superchat stays lit. Aside from the regular donations I see atleast 2 $100 dollar donations every video. Say what u want but as a capitalist myself I'm impressed at how his following financially supports his videos.

Me personally, My argument is this. If Tommy is so bad then what does that make Dr Dre? Dre is waaaaaaaay more popular then Tommy and he was part of ushering in the whole Black women are bytches movement in hip hop early 90's. Hip Hop was on some "who u calling a bytch" shyt in 93 and Dre was doing this

giphy.gif

There's a skit on NWA's album called "Kill a hooker" where u can hear a Black woman talking and they throw her in the trunk and shoot her. Dre helped usher in the popularity of gangster rap. Dre is also on record for beating on Black women. Dre got rich off promoting music about blacks killing blacks and disrepecting Black women yet he is admired as a legend. I kinda look at all the hate towards Tommy sideways when Dr Dre is on such a high pedistool.
Why do yo clowns keep talkin about Dr. Dre and Tommy. Dre has done terrible h0 chit we all know this. Dr. Dre is not on no damn pedestal either. Y’all like Tommy then go head and follow that clown.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
He recently made a video and took it down but a few people saved it where he says he reasons with the Vegas shooter why he lost it and went haywire on folks. Tommy was all emotional cuz people keep on messing with him all day on line.

Everyday just type on Tommy Sotomayor and it's about 20 videos made each day about him.

He's a weird dude man but he makes sense on some things. Others things he's just crazy.

I really think Tommy is deep down a 1920s white man with the comments he makes about women, his blunt sexualization of women, hatred of black women, hatred of thugs.

I always found it weird he buddies up with any half decent brother but seems to hate hood trash as he likes to see it.

He's weird, he's a odd dude but I think him growing up poor work no dad and being dark skinned really damaged his mind.

Once a man starts getting on that mgtow thing and you start thinking heavy I think it's a wrap.

The next Elliot Rodger will probably come from this group, socially challenged, closed off and angry.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lol tommy a troll he has two black daughters by two black woman but tells other black men not to procreate with black woman.

Tommy says ratchet black woman are the bottom but admits he still fukk most.

Tommy said people with kids shouldn't date people with no kids, but he turns around and only dates woman with no kids.

He emotional but criticize emotional woman.

He a contradiction that at times has made good points like alot of YouTube cat's it's a hustle mainly

Yeah.. Dude is a fukkin weirdo.. I agree with you