Tommy Sotomayor hits a new low....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These dudes still watch Tommy and just pretend they don't.
At the end of the day Tommy is like a Howard Stern or Stephen A. Smith. He says stuff to get people riled up and people act like they hate him, but they always go over there to his show because they find it entertaining. Tommy is a shock jock who gets money off of getting people angry and watching his show and his audience rewards him accordingly.

Anahita

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

I dont know about that. His superchat stays lit. Aside from the regular donations I see atleast 2 $100 dollar donations every video. Say what u want but as a capitalist myself I'm impressed at how his following financially supports his videos.

Me personally, My argument is this. If Tommy is so bad then what does that make Dr Dre? Dre is waaaaaaaay more popular then Tommy and he was part of ushering in the whole Black women are bytches movement in hip hop early 90's. Hip Hop was on some "who u calling a bytch" shyt in 93 and Dre was doing this

giphy.gif

There's a skit on NWA's album called "Kill a hooker" where u can hear a Black woman talking and they throw her in the trunk and shoot her. Dre helped usher in the popularity of gangster rap. Dre is also on record for beating on Black women. Dre got rich off promoting music about blacks killing blacks and disrepecting Black women yet he is admired as a legend. I kinda look at all the hate towards Tommy sideways when Dr Dre is on such a high pedistool.

1. Tommy still has fans but he's no longer anywhere near the level he used to be. He also has a strong white supremacist following and backing and that's probably where a lot of the money is coming from.

2. Dr. Dre is as much a garbage human being as Tommy, but he has been on ice since the Michell'e Lifetime movie. His career is done and he now stays behind the scenes as to not fukk up Apple's money. He should have been done in the '90s, but people were trifling and were willing to give him a pass on Dee Barnes. Honestly, Generation X has a lot to answer for because they are directly responsible for the bullshyt in the community that we see today.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1. Tommy still has fans but he's no longer anywhere near the level he used to be. He also has a strong white supremacist following and backing and that's probably where a lot of the money is coming from.

2. Dr. Dre is as much a garbage human being as Tommy, but he has been on ice since the Michell'e Lifetime movie. His career is done and he now stays behind the scenes as to not fukk up Apple's money. He should have been done in the '90s, but people were trifling and were willing to give him a pass on Dee Barnes. Honestly, Generation X has a lot to answer for because they are directly responsible for the bullshyt in the community that we see today.
I wouldn't call Nixon, Reagan or Bush Generation X.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
he been a sucka

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to know how he became sorta popular on here.
He was the voice of the medicore crowd on here with their issues with black women. But once he mad a video about the knock out game and throw black men under the bus for main stream white america, that is when thecoli turned on him.

Infact a lot of people turned on him and once he realize he couldnt c00n hard enough to reach white america, he just been falling in a downward spiral

So basically its cool to disrespect black women, just dont do it to black men.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The coli was promoting him heavy in its earlier years tho. Once Tariq turned on him The coli just followed Tariq but he was getting co signs crazy in the early coli era...I know this because the coli put me on to him.
Ironically, my sons mom put me on to Tommy Sotomayor.

Anahita

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't call Nixon, Reagan or Bush Generation X.

I'm talking about Generation X falling in love with the glossy images provided to them by corporate America and failing to check the music when it got way out of line and disrespectful. While gangsta rap might have originally started as a way to speak of what was going on in Black America, once that white money started flowing it turned into a minstrel show that served up the worst stereotypes of Blackness for profit.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lol tommy a troll he has two black daughters by two black woman but tells other black men not to procreate with black woman.

Tommy says ratchet black woman are the bottom but admits he still fukk most.

Tommy said people with kids shouldn't date people with no kids, but he turns around and only dates woman with no kids.

He emotional but criticize emotional woman.

He a contradiction that at times has made good points like alot of YouTube cat's it's a hustle mainly
The plural of the word woman is women you fukking idiot

How did you fukk that up 5 times in a row??

:dahell:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm talking about Generation X falling in love with the glossy images provided to them by corporate America and failing to check the music when it got way out of line and disrespectful. While gangsta rap might have originally started as a way to speak of what was going on in Black America, once that white money started flowing it turned into a minstrel show that served up the worst stereotypes of Blackness for profit.
True, but you said now. Generation X is not the current generation running rap music. X is at fault for their time running rap music.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
He was the voice of the medicore crowd on here with their issues with black women. But once he mad a video about the knock out game and throw black men under the bus for main stream white america, that is when thecoli turned on him.

Thats not how it happened at all quit lying, even in the early days only a hand full of posters fcked with Sotomayor.