Tommy Sotomayor hits a new low....

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
The way Tommy Sotomayor gets down is on a scumbag Level anyway

He asks for donations for a movie documentary about fatherless America that never came out while he got a grown son he never raised or looked out for

Tommy throws black folks especially black female under the bus as an Avenue to make money then turn around and try to push up on every black female that come on his show

Takes constant L from Tariq nas heed

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I stopped listening to Tommy once he was defending a man that killed his baby mama and kid so he won't pay child support

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You're the the fukking idiot and anyone who co signs u is twice as dumb because never once did I try to compare What Dre has done to justify what Tommy says as OK. fukking idiot, U just made that up.....Thats the 2nd time u lied to make a point that doesn't exist......dont put words in my mouth bytch nikka.

And stop alerting me

:camby:
Fukk on you clown. You don’t have to say it but it ain’t no other reason to be Caping for Tommy. Talking that as a capitalist I’m impressed by his super chat. You a clown and so is Tommy. Dumb ass niccas running round listening to that ignorant ass rhetoric.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
he said something similar about sandra bland

she wasn't ugly, but he took it to an unnecessary place

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Tommy got his following by insulting, degrading, and humiliating Black women. Once he started doing the same to Black men, his audience turned on him.
There are plenty of black men who never fukked with him and have always called him out. I'm one of them.

It's rich for y'all to push this when the black female versions of Tommy are a lot more prevalent and more important a lot more empowered. Black feminists are the female version of Tommy and they work in and have access to mainstream media white media. Tommy will never have his anti-black woman bullshyt being amplified on mainstream platforms like ebony.com, the huffington post, the root, etc. So when are black woman going to turn on the black male haters?

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fukk on you clown. You don’t have to say it but it ain’t no other reason to be Caping for Tommy. Talking that as a capitalist I’m impressed by his super chat. You a clown and so is Tommy. Dumb ass niccas running round listening to that ignorant ass rhetoric.

Your 3rd lie. No one was caping for no damn Tommy. Me pointing out that he's hustling on a low grade level is not caping. Your 3rd time lying to prove a point that doesnt exist.

But lets point out your hypocracy shall we.:sas1:

Now u just said "dumb nikkaz running around listening to ignorant ass rhetoric."

But what about your homie Flo Dolla? :krs:

all I ever wanted was a good ass plug
(so your boy wants a plug so he can sell dope in the Black community :leon:)

Show nikkaz we Bloods (Yeah because promoting gangs is so positive :mjlol: )

we move the weight bruh we do this everyday
- (So ya boy is promoting selling dope in the hood, And he takes pride in it.....Naaa that aint ignorant at all:mjpls:)

Keep 50 on the glocc you can meet my friends/nikkaz get the running we forever bussin'
- :ohhh:
(OK I dont know if you know this but rapping about killing other Blacks is "ignorant rhetoric."

So lets look at the facts. Your homie promotes selling dope in the Black community, promotes gang culture and he promotes killing other Blacks.

And you have the nerve to speak about "ignorant rhetoric?":russ::mjlol:

3 lies and an exposal of hypocracy.....U know I dont take u serious now right? :youngsabo:

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
:dahell:

full
:mjlol::mjlol:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I use to watch dude mainly for entertainment purposes, but he may really be dangerous. White racists in local news comments I sometimes read started referencing his videos , as evidence to support their own views. IE: "the problem with the black community is they have too many babies out of wedlock, look this black guy tommy sotomayor breaks it down *posts link* "
It was kind of a :ohhh: moment for me. I guess I just assumed he wasn't THAT harmful if his audience was mostly black people who understood he is most likely trolling for profit.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
By bashing black women. it wasn't until the trayvon shyt where he basically co-signed white people killing black men that he started losing 90% of his supporters here
You're lying. While he has had some supporters/defenders, most ppl here were turned off by his bashing of black women.

Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

I do believe the individual posters who did switch up after he started going in on black men too need to be called out. Just don't paint the whole board(black men) with that broad brush.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Your 3rd lie. No one was caping for no damn Tommy. Me pointing out that he's hustling on a low grade level is not caping. Your 3rd time lying to prove a point that doesnt exist.

But lets point out your hypocracy shall we.:sas1:

Now u just said "dumb nikkaz running around listening to ignorant ass rhetoric."

But what about your homie Flo Dolla? :krs:

all I ever wanted was a good ass plug
(so your boy wants a plug so he can sell dope in the Black community :leon:)

Show nikkaz we Bloods (Yeah because promoting gangs is so positive :mjlol: )

we move the weight bruh we do this everyday
- (So ya boy is promoting selling dope in the hood, And he takes pride in it.....Naaa that aint ignorant at all:mjpls:)

Keep 50 on the glocc you can meet my friends/nikkaz get the running we forever bussin'
- :ohhh:
(OK I dont know if you know this but rapping about killing other Blacks is "ignorant rhetoric."

So lets look at the facts. Your homie promotes selling dope in the Black community, promotes gang culture and he promotes killing other Blacks.

And you have the nerve to speak about "ignorant rhetoric?":russ::mjlol:

3 lies and an exposal of hypocracy.....U know I dont take u serious now right? :youngsabo:

Yup I listen to ignorant music and I watch new jack city and violent movies. And what.

:blessed:

My young dog out here progressing and owning businesses in the black community.

BBM

Peep the t shirts in the video there go the website

http://instagram.com/lifeinacup7

And he got the juice bar in the hood

See how somebody can progress from that song you posted that years ago to where he at and what he on now.

Now show me Tommy’s progress.

Now take yo clown ass on with that fake smart dumb nicca chit you on

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
See how somebody can progress from that song you posted that years ago to where he at and what he on now.
:comeon:

U stay lying.

FLO DOLLA - All I Eva Wanted (AUDIO DROP)
Published on Aug 14, 2015

FLO DOLLA FT - STUCK IN THE GHETTO
Published on Sep 28, 2015

Wasnt no "years ago" liar......they just 1 month and few days apart

Dude....Your debating skills are wack Now u want me to do a tit for tat comparing what Tommy has done to what ya boy has done. :what: I'm not even trying to acknowledge Tommy like that...U jumped from not understanding the contradiction of Dre being on a pedistool while pointing fingers at Tommy to now wanting to go tit for tat with comparisons....Dude u all over the place. That would mean I would have to bring up when he actually would send money to certain causes on camera. I'm not trying to defend Tommy like that...why would u even ask that question? Your debating skills are wack homie.

You can have the last word.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

U stay lying.

FLO DOLLA - All I Eva Wanted (AUDIO DROP)
Published on Aug 14, 2015

FLO DOLLA FT - STUCK IN THE GHETTO
Published on Sep 28, 2015

Wasnt no "years ago" liar......they just 1 month and few days apart

Dude....Your debating skills are wack Now u want me to do a tit for tat comparing what Tommy has done to what ya boy has done. :what: I'm not even trying to acknowledge Tommy like that...U jumped from not understanding the contradiction of Dre being on a pedistool while pointing fingers at Tommy to now wanting to go tit for tat with comparisons....Dude u all over the place. That would mean I would have to bring up when he actually would send money to certain causes on camera. I'm not trying to defend Tommy like that...why would u even ask that question? Your debating skills are wack homie.

You can have the last word.
This is the problem when you googling chit about something you don’t know chit about. I know my people. I know when those songs were actually recorded and not just when they were uploaded to YouTube.

You the idiot acting as if Dre is some outlier in hip hop. Like damn near everybody in hip hop wasn’t making that same Music he was. Talking about he’s put on a pedestal by hip hop. Wtf that got to do with the Coli and the people on here that don’t fukk with Tommy. Are you equating that everybody who listens to hip hop put Dre on a pedestal? If your not then there is no reason to bring him up.

I understand that there is no contradiction with listening to Dre music and the dumb chit Tommy says. One of them says chit as if he is to be takin serious. As if those are his beliefs and feelings. The other was just making music and slapping bytches up at home. You wanna post what Tommy donated. Who cares when he stole the money from dummies like you.