Tommy Sotomayor hits a new low....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What part of "and she had his baby" did you not catch?
My guy since Daughters of the Trade there's been several instances of Black women having white babies and it not working out for them.

If she felt she was that solidified why don't she just chill instead of working overtime covering for Trump who bushed her?

If having a white Rich Baby daddy was the answer I'd suggest every Black woman do it.

Never in history has a Black person ever got help from white people when going against other white people.

Her rich ass husband wasn't able to save her when Ben Shapiro bushed her ass.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
My guy since Daughters of the Trade there's been several instances of Black women having white babies and it not working out for them.

If she felt she was that solidified why don't she just chill instead of working overtime covering for Trump who bushed her?

If having a white Rich Baby daddy was the answer I'd suggest every Black woman do it.

Never in history has a Black person ever got help from white people when going against other white people.

Her rich ass husband wasn't able to save her when Ben Shapiro bushed her ass.

Remember you are the one who quoted me to talk about scenarios about divorce that doesn't exist. She's not getting divorced so nothing you are saying now has any real relevance. So me doing a deep dive with you about a divorce that doesn't exist isn't worth entertaining.

Also...According to Google , Candace has a net worth of 5 -19 million. Like I said, she can walk into the sunset if she stopped her media c00ning right now. Her situation is different from Tommy's.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Remember you are the one who quoted me to talk about scenarios about divorce that doesn't exist. She's not getting divorced so nothing you are saying now has any real relevance. So me doing a deep dive with you about a divorce that doesn't exist isn't worth entertaining.

Also...According to Google , Candace has a net worth of 5 -19 million. Like I said, she can walk into the sunset if she stopped her media c00ning right now. Her situation is different from Tommy's.
Don’t give a damn about what google say or how much her husband is worth or that she had a baby. If that white man is worth that type of money surely the pre up is iron clad. That broad can’t ride off into no sunset.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Don’t give a damn about what google say or how much her husband is worth or that she had a baby. If that white man is worth that type of money surely the pre up is iron clad. That broad can’t ride off into no sunset.

Again, there is no divorce so nothing you are saying right now has any relevancy. At this very moment, she's married with a lottery winning baby and she's riding into the sunset with a smirk on her face.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
If you take a grown man who calls himself Tommy seriously, especially with a greaseball last name like that, you're retarded

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Again, there is no divorce so nothing you are saying right now has any relevancy. At this very moment, she's married with a lottery winning baby and she's riding into the sunset with a smirk on her face.

She ain’t riding off into no sunset. She worse off then the broads that chase around athletes cause atleast they get some money. That homely looking heifer can’t even spend no bread. And a baby is only a lotto ticket if the alleged rich man allows it to be in the paperwork. That c00n heifer wanted him to marry her so bad she signed that paperwork.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
She ain’t riding off into no sunset. She worse off then the broads that chase around athletes cause atleast they get some money. That homely looking heifer can’t even spend no bread. And a baby is only a lotto ticket if the alleged rich man allows it to be in the paperwork. That c00n heifer wanted him to marry her so bad she signed that paperwork.

lol @ you still going.