Tommy Sotomayor hits a new low....

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The coli was promoting him heavy in its earlier years tho. Once Tariq turned on him The coli just followed Tariq but he was getting co signs crazy in the early coli era...I know this because the coli put me on to him.
I aint gonna hold you, I used to listen to his EARLY EARLY videos, like 2012 typeshyt. He obviously always used to talk the hair hatted hooligan mess, but he used to have some points before and I thought he genuinely cared about the betterment of our situation. Sometime around like 2014-15 he just started saying shyt for shock/incendiary value. Very little he says nowadays is coherent, nothing follows, he's taking mad real-life L's (from the russian girlfriend, to gettin duffed out on camera, the crispy meme)

Son really just a loser. He's the youtube version of a old nikka infront the corner store with a Black and Mild

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Yeah I came in here to say this. Years ago thecoli use to be on tommy dikk than they switch to Umar than after the scandal came out they moved to Tariq especially as the woke culture has gone mainstream and everyone is a revolutionary in chatrooms, message boards and twitter.

What scandal? You talk out the conscious objector skipper or go fund me university collection plate?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What scandal? You talk out the conscious objector skipper or go fund me university collection plate?
The skripper fam. And then there was a clip of Dr.Umar saying he wouldn't be in anymore Hidden color movies and that he planned on taking over this concious documentarty game. So that kinda put the nail in the coffin for coli cats. It's been Tariq ever since until the next dude pops up.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Lol tommy a troll he has two black daughters by two black woman but tells other black men not to procreate with black woman.

Tommy says ratchet black woman are the bottom but admits he still fukk most.

Tommy said people with kids shouldn't date people with no kids, but he turns around and only dates woman with no kids.

He emotional but criticize emotional woman.

He a contradictiion that at times has made good points like alot of YouTube cat's it's a hustle mainly
What I didn't like was that traffic stop video someone posted on here where he dogged the shyt outta this black woman.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How did this even come up?
:dead:

This is why youtube is going at these channels. You can't co-sign people getting ad dollars after saying bullshyt like this when people get called out for saying way lighter stuff on tv. That shyt was sick as fukk and something is wrong with you in the head if you co-sign this dude and give him money.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
. Once he started doing the same to Black men, his audience turned on him.

:patrice:

I dont know about that. His superchat stays lit. Aside from the regular donations I see atleast 2 $100 dollar donations every video. Say what u want but as a capitalist myself I'm impressed at how his following financially supports his videos.

Me personally, My argument is this. If Tommy is so bad then what does that make Dr Dre? Dre is waaaaaaaay more popular then Tommy and he was part of ushering in the whole Black women are bytches movement in hip hop early 90's. Hip Hop was on some "who u calling a bytch" shyt in 93 and Dre was doing this

giphy.gif

There's a skit on NWA's album called "Kill a hooker" where u can hear a Black woman talking and they throw her in the trunk and shoot her. Dre helped usher in the popularity of gangster rap. Dre is also on record for beating on Black women. Dre got rich off promoting music about blacks killing blacks and disrepecting Black women yet he is admired as a legend. I kinda look at all the hate towards Tommy sideways when Dr Dre is on such a high pedistool.