Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woman with her high horse on the line: "I do not say yo... yo... yo, i don't say wassup son and i barely use the n word".

He completely ignored her dumb ass...
:laff:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
What handouts do you want him to give you out of his pocket that he could give to his kid or women n shyt ??:shaq2:

Speaking is this nikkas career... you expect him not to get paid, lol............I wish da fukk i would develop some software for some nikkas for free..... Even a janitor gets paid.... even the person who sucks shyt into his truck. gets paid....
but he can't get paid as a speaker..........and if you think hes a clown- the nikka can't get paid as a performer?

You don't like him. There is no such thing as a man being able to travel and speak on these issues and not be able to get paid. That literally makes zero sense. You'd rather all voices in the black community go completely silent...........if there is a chance to make a profit? You expect him to file bankruptcy to produce a video about black knowledge and not receive the value of his production?

I don't get it.

I said the same thing. White folks don't question rush limbaugh, bill oreily, or Shane hannity being multi millionaires but let a black man make money off his time and talent and these guys turn into the IRS counting peoples pennies making sure he stay as broke as them.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I like Tariq...

but I don't support snitching in any way...

I hope The Mack didn't bytch up n snitch on Tommys hustle with his feminine style lip gloss applying ass, smh.... nikka need to focus on the issues at hand and quit beefing with that c00n tommy.

So.... If you saw someone get murdered you're not snitching? What happens if you saw a chick getting raped and you saw his face before he got away?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You think this issue is only related to black men?

Black women ask why don't black men defend them all the time, you want them to stop asking for help ?

Don't black people in general ask why aren't people helping and why they must continue to help themselves ?

The only one with their hand out is Tariq

I've never given to Tariq's projects but even I know that if I do he is going to produce a product. No question. He has got a track record unlike so many others. Say what you want about his message but he has shown you what he is about. I hope he makes loads of money and I hope other black folks of sound mind and body makes loads of money. Unlike you and white America I dont have a problem with seeing black folks get rich. How many non blacks do we make rich every day?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I said the same thing. White folks don't question rush limbaugh, bill oreily, or Shane hannity being multi millionaires but let a black man make money off his time and talent and these guys turn into the IRS counting peoples pennies making sure he stay as broke as them.
i'm saying. you got nikkas like hannity that spew nothing but bullshyt all day to the same middle america peons who are mad all that white privilege can't move them out of wage slavery and you got a dude like tariq preaching getting your shyt together and positivity and dudes are finding the smallest things to hate on.

Very telling

Daps
Brehs, when did Tommy go so soft? i used to enjoy his vids goin in on hair hatted hooligans and i used to enjoy mackin lessons from Tariq da gawd

now these two super heavyweights are going at each other?

blacks cant unite on anything, whites win again :snoop:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone list all the people tommy sotomayor has dissed, GADDAMN... dude is mentally crazy.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i'm saying. you got nikkas like hannity that spew nothing but bullshyt all day to the same middle america peons who are mad all that white privilege can't move them out of wage slavery and you got a dude like tariq preaching getting your shyt together and positivity and dudes are finding the smallest things to hate on.

Very telling

These negroes at ready. All this nitpicking is them stalling for time so they can not do shyt for as long as they can.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brehs, when did Tommy go so soft? i used to enjoy his vids goin in on hair hatted hooligans and i used to enjoy mackin lessons from Tariq da gawd

now these two super heavyweights are going at each other?

blacks cant unite on anything, whites win again :snoop:
Tommy brought this on himself.

He barked up the wrong tree and it fell on his ass.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle didn't you cop these breh

@bdizzle say it ain't so

DkagpGF.png

Hell naw, I ain't get them boots, I bought em for @marcuz

I got them King Flex Suede Loafers though :banderas:

Blue%20Flex%20Slips.jpg.opt976x651o0,0s976x651.jpg