Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm not rooting for Tommy, but Tariq gets an L

He's the one who went at Tommy with his ether, dissing him left and right. And the one who challenged Tommy to a fight
And Tommy told him where and when he'll be in LA
And instead of coming there to fight him, what does he do.... send him a letter to appear in court over a $1000 donation :mjlol: FOH

Are you forgetting that Tommy first threatened him with charges??? If they were to fight? Man some people have short memories.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not rooting for Tommy, but Tariq gets an L

He's the one who went at Tommy with his ether, dissing him left and right. And the one who challenged Tommy to a fight
And Tommy told him where and when he'll be in LA
And instead of coming there to fight him, what does he do.... send him a letter to appear in court over a $1000 donation :mjlol: FOH

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
whats a bytch move bout taking a nikka to court? i've sued a few nikkas and i'm the process of another one :umad:

I'm not saying suing is a bytch move. But for all the rah rah shyt Tariq was talking, you'd think Tariq woulda fukked him up already, or sent someone else to fukk Tommy up. He's a bytch for not backing up all that shyt talking. And Tariq shoulda been smart enough to know Tommy was gonna try to get a lawsuit from all the verbal threats

Again, I'm not on either side. I give a fukk about both them nikkas :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what. You fight a bytch move with another bytch move?
This now shows Tariq is on the same level with Tommy. All those names Tariq was calling him, he show now look in the mirror :lolbron:
How?

Tariq never threatened Tommy.

Tommy started ALL of this.

ALL of it.

Now he's crying foul.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying suing is a bytch move. But for all the rah rah shyt Tariq was talking, you'd think Tariq woulda fukked him up already, or sent someone else to fukk Tommy up. He's a bytch for not backing up all that shyt talking. And Tariq shoulda been smart enough to know Tommy was gonna try to get a lawsuit from all the verbal threats

what tough talk? tariq never even threatened tommy. tommy preemptively snitched out of fear.

and i get the feeling if some dudes did run up on him, y'all would be saying tariq was out of line

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

These are grown men, not street thugs.
Hitting a nikka in those pockets legally is the most boss thing you can do and more people need to take advantage of it.

fukk all that side talk.