Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Come to NJ, I will introduce you to my supervisors and clients after the semester's over.

:comeon:

I knew that was your job. This n#gga trying to insinuate HE is giving people housing and food in the hood of his own free will. No, the county is giving them that.

You just the dude at the desk with the f#cked up customer service skills and short sleeve dress shirt with the Family Dollar tie. You aint slick :rudy:

This dude really acting like that's his money to give out. Breh, if you have a job and you have a supervisor, then that's not your money.

Like working at the welfare office is a stat :mjlol:

Peace

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I provide people in NJ with welfare, free daycare for their children, and apartments.

Receipts of Tariq funds being used in the hood?
Good for you..... I'm not gonna hate on you for being a government slave...

but anyway, did you know that you can learn how they distribute shyt and start your own non profit. I think your own 501c would be more effective, plus you could spread knowledge through it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah he brought it up when he talked about the Haitian revolution. He said we need to stop being scared of voodoo or something along those lines. :russ:

I researched Voodoo a little bit. It's funny hearing people say "Oh no, voodoo! Don't they invite spirits to come into them :lupe:?" when they claim to be a Christian filled with the "Holy Spirit" :mjlol:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ya Boy Tommy is kinda funny tho, I aint gone lie.

But fukk that c00n though.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I researched Voodoo a little bit. It's funny hearing people say "Oh no, voodoo! Don't they invite spirits to come into them :lupe:?" when they claim to be a Christian filled with the "Holy Spirit" :mjlol:
What do you mean.... with the bold?

this chick I know....
We were in an African book store, and she literally would not touch or even look at a book on african occult... she seriously believes it will someone infect her with bad spirits or something. I picked it up like, it's just a book , She said .. Please please do not touch it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@YungGawd

There's one problem. IIRC Tariq NEVER said he was a black leader or was for the cause. He just like dropping knowledge and making $$$. Being a hardcore black militant was never his duty.

If you want to questions anyone's credibility for black "cause", you should question Umar and Youtuber "BlackAuthority" who seems to be making a good upcoming documentary.

I dont see Tariq as a "con man" but a hustler just trying to make paper.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What do you mean.... with the bold?

this chick I know....
We were in an African book store, and she literally would not touch or even look at a book on african occult... she seriously believes it will someone infect her with bad spirits or something. I picked it up like, it's just a book , She said .. Please please do not touch it.

Christianity teaches that once you accept Christ, the Holy Spirit comes into you to live permanently and guide you. Replace Christianity with Voodoo and replace the Holy Spirit with another deity and you essentially have the same thing...spirit possession of a human by a deity.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
As for Voodoo really called Vodun. Its not evil nor good. Westerner's, especially the Christian ones say that its "Satanic/Devilish"; well that's ridiculous considering Vodun has no devil/Satan in it.

And Voodoo became demonized after the Haitian revolution. Once they used Voodoo as a catalyst for revolution, the kakistocracy jumped in to make sure blacks view it as evil.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And Voodoo became demonized after the Haitian revolution. Once they used Voodoo as a catalyst for revolution, the kakistocracy jumped in to make sure blacks view it as evil.

Indeed.

But I want to expand more on the "morality" of Vodun. Again there is no clear distinction between good and evil in Vodun. If anything Vodun is like any other religion that has "polytheistic" gods. In Ancient Greece religion there were many gods for many purposes; some for the weather, earth, destruction,fire, evil, good,etc. You get my drift. With Vodun its the same exact thing. You have the Loa(god) of Earth, water, grass, lighting, birth, dead, destruction, evil, good,etc. Funny yet ancient Western religion such as those from Greece are not demonized like Vodun and many indignous African religions(excluding Egyptians of course:mjpls:).are demonized.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Good for you..... I'm not gonna hate on you for being a government slave...

but anyway, did you know that you can learn how they distribute shyt and start your own non profit. I think your own 501c would be more effective, plus you could spread knowledge through it.
Ok

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
You do this out of your pocket? With your own money? :ld:

It sounds like your work for the county and that's your job. If so, then that doesn't count. And you know that breh :aicmon:

That's like taking credit for giving people food because you're a cook at KFC. You can't take credit for doing something that you're employed to do.

Peace

The question was what do you do.

I work for the state, yes. My job is to give the okay to help and distribute funds to families.

The daycare help is non govt funding and is unrelated to my regular job.

Nikkas trying to crucify me for working with the people through the state because I don't fully support Tariq.

what are you guys doing to help your community both physically and mentally.

I'm also in the works of starting a program to counsel at risk teens and help low income families.

FYI 20, trying to help our people, while y'all Nikkas 30+ sucking a grown man ego dapping each other up.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Indeed.

But I want to expand more on the "morality" of Vodun. Again there is no clear distinction between good and evil in Vodun. If anything Vodun is like any other religion that has "polytheistic" gods. In Ancient Greece religion there were many gods for many purposes; some for the weather, earth, destruction,fire, evil, good,etc. You get my drift. With Vodun its the same exact thing. You have the Loa(god) of Earth, water, grass, lighting, birth, dead, destruction, evil, good,etc. Funny yet ancient Western religion such as those from Greece are not demonized like Vodun and many indignous African religions(excluding Egyptians of course:mjpls:).are demonized.

oh yeah they demonize black people original shyt then steal it and put white face on it........same thing they tryna do to "gangsta rap".:wow: