Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Dude, I've had meetings with him and other event coodinators down here in south Florida so I know all about his new "job."

Here are a few facts y'all may or may not know about Dr Umar Johnson and his "campaign."

When he was down here in south Florida couple weeks ago. I asked him how much money have you raised so far for the FDMG initiative . His answer was a little over 150k...

He needs 5 million to to get the property in VA which is now owned by the government. The school is no longer up for auction, also...

I asked him why hasn't he stared a crowd funding campaign like kickstarter, gofundme, indigogo etc. His answer was he didn't want the sites to take a percentage of the funds, ( site fee's etc)

But the brother is taking donations thru PayPal which of course they charge transaction fee's.

Dr Umar Johnson doesn't have a PR person or assistant. He is strictly solo.

All this shyt adds up plus the fact of the many stories I've heard from people he owes money too.

I've been on Internet radio shows talking about this as well.

Anyhow we gonna see how all this plays out.

The dude makes a lot of money under the table that isn't accounted for...
Damnit, not my nikka Umar :to:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Breh you really think Ima watch a 2 hr video :beli:

Dude relax. I'm talking at the beginning of the video explaining the situation of what happened with his Miami canceled appearances. Its the first 10 minutes of the video.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Was this back in June? Because the government attempted to get the school, but the people in the city vetoed it.

I got word of this back in July. Again you need atleast 5 million to get the property 2.5 to place a bid. He was no where near that...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I got word of this back in July. Again you need atleast 5 million to get the property 2.5 to place a bid. He was no where near that...

Oh, I know that. I was just wondering if the gov't had bought it for real and were gonna turn it into a immigrant school

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Smh damn man. I'll still be a pan-african at the end of the day but shyt! can we find an honest educated brother anywhere? :ld:
Call me a fool but I really thought Umar could be the next malcolm or even better because he didn't hit you with that religion shyt. :ld:
Asking us to practice voodoo though :whoa:

:dafak: He was trying to get nikkas to be about that voodoo life? :gucciwelldamn:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yeah he brought it up when he talked about the Haitian revolution. He said we need to stop being scared of voodoo or something along those lines. :russ:

Nah, I know what you talkin about. He made reference to Voodoo as being one of the initiatives and curriculums he would teach at his school FDMG Academy. It was more so about learning about "African" culture.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dude, I've had meetings with him and other event coodinators down here in south Florida so I know all about his new "job."

Here are a few facts y'all may or may not know about Dr Umar Johnson and his "campaign."

When he was down here in south Florida couple weeks ago. I asked him how much money have you raised so far for the FDMG initiative . His answer was a little over 150k...

He needs 5 million to to get the property in VA which is now owned by the government. The school is no longer up for auction, also...

I asked him why hasn't he stared a crowd funding campaign like kickstarter, gofundme, indigogo etc. His answer was he didn't want the sites to take a percentage of the funds, ( site fee's etc)

But the brother is taking donations thru PayPal which of course they charge transaction fee's.

Dr Umar Johnson doesn't have a PR person or assistant. He is strictly solo.

All this shyt adds up plus the fact of the many stories I've heard from people he owes money too.

I've been on Internet radio shows talking about this as well.

Anyhow we gonna see how all this plays out.

The dude makes a lot of money under the table that isn't accounted for...

@Broke Wave @O.G.B :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damn these two frauds have some of you INVESTED :pachaha:

Cats still falling for blatant theatre :mjlol:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window