Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How many channels does this Sotomayor nikka have? I'm trying to follow the origins of this shyt and this guys has about 20 videos on Tariq spread over 3 channels. Dude is on some Alex Jones shyt

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many channels does this Sotomayor nikka have? I'm trying to follow the origins of this shyt and this guys has about 20 videos on Tariq spread over 3 channels. Dude is on some Alex Jones shyt

According to Tommy, the whole beef originally started because he asked Tariq about why all of the Hidden Colors documentaries never ONCE mentioned about the Jews part in it. Tariq was offended and claimed he doesn't want to be viewed as anti-semitic as his excuse. But Tommy struck that nerve and ever since then they had beef. This is just another part of the already thorny relationship they had prior.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Wanted to hear for myself.. I guess he's still trying to raise funds.

I talked about this in my next video the convo-party hosted by Denzel Burnside III. So basically the dude was paid to speak but still canceled the vent claiming 'false advertisement' which is a lie cause I had flyers made for the events in South Florida made way back in July which he approved of.

Anyhow the truth is gonna come out about the many money issues he is facing and legal action against him.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I like Tariq...

but I don't support snitching in any way...

I hope The Mack didn't bytch up n snitch on Tommys hustle with his feminine style lip gloss applying ass, smh.... nikka need to focus on the issues at hand and quit beefing with that c00n tommy.

dawg your online, not on the streets. Chill with the 2002 snitch babble

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Again, in legal terms, one would be viewed as a GIFT where the other be viewed as a contribution for a building or landscape. Dr. Umar, if he's scamming COULD face jail time.

I don't know if I agree with you on the first point. A gift legally is money property etc given without any restrictions.

The indiegogo page clearly stated what you would receive for your contribution. If it was a misrepresentation then you have fraud.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/05/02/the-first-state-lawsuit-over-a-crowdfunding-project-is-about-a-deck-of-cards/

Now I believe the lawsuit is mis-timed because tommy seems to be doing some work now. But the fact that tariq funded produced and released the same type of movie even though his funding was completed after tommys either shows that tommy is incompetent and got in over his head, or :sas2:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
You won't get it because you have a fixed mindset that what Tariq is doing isn't wrong because he getting to the money

He's exploiting his people. The people he's supposedly enlightening with his podcast and Ustream.

He make videos like the c00n train but hung with the ultimate c00n, Tommy S. They're not on good terms for money, not for Tommy S c00n views, but for money.

He want people to support him and his views, but what does supporting him do for the community on the grand scale of things ?

Nothing

He found a niche market to make him money. He's a con artist, just like most of the people who are supposedly for black people.

He do it for the money and not for the cause.

The money he acquire is from people that believe in his message. The people help him.

He just making money off the problem instead of doing something to fix it.

:why:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
So what. You fight a bytch move with another bytch move?
This now shows Tariq is on the same level with Tommy. All those names Tariq was calling him, he show now look in the mirror :lolbron:

This is why n#ggas need courses in critical thinking skills. Dude would literally throw businesses down the drain on some hood propoganda sh#t :mjlol:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Hell naw, I ain't get them boots, I bought em for @marcuz

I got them King Flex Suede Loafers though :banderas:

Blue%20Flex%20Slips.jpg.opt976x651o0,0s976x651.jpg

:ehh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm a say this. Couple folks are in the process of taking legal action against him.

I've brought him down a couple of times down here and had no issues up until recently this past august.

Why not you guys contact him collectively and state your issues with him?
No disrespect, but it's kind of shakey to low key throw shade him here.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I provide people in NJ with welfare, free daycare for their children, and apartments.

Receipts of Tariq funds being used in the hood?

You do this out of your pocket? With your own money? :ld:

It sounds like your work for the county and that's your job. If so, then that doesn't count. And you know that breh :aicmon:

That's like taking credit for giving people food because you're a cook at KFC. You can't take credit for doing something that you're employed to do.

Peace

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why not you guys contact him collectively and state your issues with him?
No disrespect, but it's kind of shakey to low key throw shade him here.

This was already done fam. Alot of people don't know or understand what goes on behind the scenes when you bring down people like Dr Umar to speak in your cities. Alot of shyt will come to light based off the money issues he is having.

The people I partner with have contacted him many of times prior too and afterwards to no avail.

He has his brand to protect and so does the people he's worked with for speaking engagements.

We will see how this all plays out in the next few months.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dawg your online, not on the streets. Chill with the 2002 snitch babble
I talk the same as online and in life.

I don't be on the streets or whatever ur talking about.

and it's not like this nikka witnessed a rape, lol........... He's bringing the courts in over some petty shyt....

We can say it's over the money but nikkas don't donate shyt they can't afford to lose... if you do that then you're a fukking idiot in the first place.

I don't like Tommy, but there are better ways to deal with bytch nikkas.

peace.