Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dude, I've had meetings with him and other event coodinators down here in south Florida so I know all about his new "job."

Here are a few facts y'all may or may not know about Dr Umar Johnson and his "campaign."

When he was down here in south Florida couple weeks ago. I asked him how much money have you raised so far for the FDMG initiative . His answer was a little over 150k...

He needs 5 million to to get the property in VA which is now owned by the government. The school is no longer up for auction, also...

I asked him why hasn't he stared a crowd funding campaign like kickstarter, gofundme, indigogo etc. His answer was he didn't want the sites to take a percentage of the funds, ( site fee's etc)

But the brother is taking donations thru PayPal which of course they charge transaction fee's.

Dr Umar Johnson doesn't have a PR person or assistant. He is strictly solo.

All this shyt adds up plus the fact of the many stories I've heard from people he owes money too.

I've been on Internet radio shows talking about this as well.

Anyhow we gonna see how all this plays out.

The dude makes a lot of money under the table that isn't accounted for...

Did the government actually buy the school or are you referring to the shyt from back in June where the fed was thinking about using it for immigrant kids?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tommy sotomayora might be a bigger hoe than his fans on the coli

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Umar is a fraud, he is built in the same cloth as Tariq.
Both high class fukk nikkas

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That situation is TOTALLY different in comparison to the situation with Tariq and Tommy. This involves real estate and landscaping. You and others have contributed funding for an actual SCHOOL. If it's not going to where it says it is going, then that's a criminal offense in legal terms.

On the flipside, Tariq merely donated to charity. There's no legality behind it at all unless he can produce some kind of paperwork showing what he was agreed to pay for this specific reason. And MAYBE with it being notarized. If he doesn't have any of that and just send up money, the court would only view it as a gift and toss that case to the bushes.

there is no difference, both groups accepted donations meant to be used for a project that failed to come to fruition. for example, for 1,000 dollars. you're supposed to receive producer credits for sotomayors movie.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Umar is a fraud, he is built in the same cloth as Tariq.
Both high class fukk nikkas

and tommy is worse than both of them. he took dudes money under false pretenses. lied about where the money went. then told his donators to go fukk themselves and sue him for it. :heh:

tariq actually produced a successful product with his crowd funding ventures. dr umar, not so much.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Tariq definitely took a L. He never should have associated with Tommy. People were dropping his name on Macklessons and Ustream saying how suspect he was before Tommy started begging to link up. I haven't even watched Tommys videos since Early 2013 when he got exposed for his tricking and constant hypocrisy.

The worst thing here is that Tommy C00nomayor is $38k richer from donations, with no update as to when A Fatherless America is going to be released. He's not going to give people a reason to get their money back so expect a piss-poor Documentary worth a few G's at best. Then he'll use the rest to catch up on alimony, back child support, and his tricking ways.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
and tommy is worse than both of them. he took dudes money under false pretenses. lied about where the money went. then told his donators to go fukk themselves and sue him for it. :heh:

tariq actually produced a successful product with his crowd funding ventures. dr umar, not so much.
point me to a place where Tommy gave out a date for the documentary :ehh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is no difference, both groups accepted donations meant to be used for a project that failed to come to fruition. for example, for 1,000 dollars. you're supposed to receive producer credits for sotomayors movie.

Again, in legal terms, one would be viewed as a GIFT where the other be viewed as a contribution for a building or landscape. Dr. Umar, if he's scamming COULD face jail time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude, I've had meetings with him and other event coodinators down here in south Florida so I know all about his new "job."

Here are a few facts y'all may or may not know about Dr Umar Johnson and his "campaign."

When he was down here in south Florida couple weeks ago. I asked him how much money have you raised so far for the FDMG initiative . His answer was a little over 150k...

He needs 5 million to to get the property in VA which is now owned by the government. The school is no longer up for auction, also...

I asked him why hasn't he stared a crowd funding campaign like kickstarter, gofundme, indigogo etc. His answer was he didn't want the sites to take a percentage of the funds, ( site fee's etc)

But the brother is taking donations thru PayPal which of course they charge transaction fee's.

All this shyt adds up plus the fact of the many stories I've heard from people he owes money too.

i've always been wary of this plan he had

Even the promo video was janky as fukk :heh:

Dude only has 3% of the funding he needs.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Did the government actually buy the school or are you referring to the shyt from back in June where the fed was thinking about using it for immigrant kids?

I was told the school was taken off the market for auction because it will be used as a government facility.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

Smh damn man. I'll still be a pan-african at the end of the day but shyt! can we find an honest educated brother anywhere? :ld:
Call me a fool but I really thought Umar could be the next malcolm or even better because he didn't hit you with that religion shyt. :ld:
Asking us to practice voodoo though :whoa:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You started having problems this august (last month) or August 2013?

Last Month.

Here is the video I did talkin about the cancellation of his Miami appearances. One of the event coordinators is suing him.