Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Still rare in face to face talking still even though I can say that is said more often than the other two sayings. How many times you called are been called those things to your face IRL esp in a serious discussion? I've been called that on some dumb play shyt cause I like certain country music or some shyt like that but not in any serious they mean it stuff during a discussion though
people dont get called that stuff in real life because you know who youre talking to.
We dont know what any of these people are like in real life. I would bet a lot of these folks are low level people.

The thing about being online is that we always assume we are talking to normal functional people...but in reality, odds are we are discussing issues w/ complete losers.
In real life you wouldnt waste your time talking about race/the economy/relationships w/ a 20yr old under achiever...but online you get pulled into these long drawn out discussion with him :mjlol:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a say this. Couple folks are in the process of taking legal action against him.

I've brought him down a couple of times down here and had no issues up until recently this past august.

Oh, then it must be cancelled engagements, you DO know that he's a principal so he's no longer going to be able to travel and speak.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Oh, then it must be cancelled engagements, you DO know that he's a principal so he's no longer going to be able to travel and speak.

Dude, I've had meetings with him and other event coodinators down here in south Florida so I know all about his new "job."

Here are a few facts y'all may or may not know about Dr Umar Johnson and his "campaign."

When he was down here in south Florida couple weeks ago. I asked him how much money have you raised so far for the FDMG initiative . His answer was a little over 150k...

He needs 5 million to to get the property in VA which is now owned by the government. The school is no longer up for auction, also...

I asked him why hasn't he stared a crowd funding campaign like kickstarter, gofundme, indigogo etc. His answer was he didn't want the sites to take a percentage of the funds, ( site fee's etc)

But the brother is taking donations thru PayPal which of course they charge transaction fee's.

Dr Umar Johnson doesn't have a PR person or assistant. He is strictly solo.

All this shyt adds up plus the fact of the many stories I've heard from people he owes money too.

I've been on Internet radio shows talking about this as well.

Anyhow we gonna see how all this plays out.

The dude makes a lot of money under the table that isn't accounted for...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude, I've had meetings with him and other event coodinators down here in south Florida so I know all about his new "job."

Here are a few facts y'all may or may not know about Dr Umar Johnson and his "campaign."

When he was down here in south Florida couple weeks ago. I asked him how much money have you raised so far for the FDMG initiative . His answer was a little over 150k...

He needs 5 million to to get the property in VA which is now owned by the government. The school is no longer up for auction, also...

I asked him why hasn't he stared a crowd funding campaign like kickstarter, gofundme, indigogo etc. His answer was he didn't want the sites to take a percentage of the funds, ( site fee's etc)

But the brother is taking donations thru PayPal which of course they charge transaction fee's.

All this shyt adds up plus the fact of the many stories I've heard from people he owes money too.

and dude doesn't understand people like to track progress. a lot of these crowd funding projects succeed because donators like tracking progress.

just asking for a check, not giving us any progress, then changing the subject entirely = fraudulent behavior

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
and dude doesn't understand people like to track progress. a lot of these crowd funding projects succeed because donators like tracking progress.

just asking for a check, not giving us any progress, then changing the subject entirely = fraudulent behavior

He's not getting the property in VA. So the real question is, what has he done with the "donation" money?

On top of that he has a school principle job.

People are starting to realize all of this stuff doesn't add up.

Like I said a couple of folks I know are taking legal action against him, I might have to follow suit and serve that brother some papers like Tariq did to Tommy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not getting the property in VA. So the real question is, what has he done with the "donation" money?

Like I said a couple of folks I know are taking legal action against him, I might have to follow suit and serve that brother some papers like Tariq did to Tommy.
bruh that's what i said soon as he started asking for donations :heh: i already knew son wasn't going to send them checks back when he missed his goal

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hear ya. Thanks for the explanation.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That situation is TOTALLY different in comparison to the situation with Tariq and Tommy. This involves real estate and landscaping. You and others have contributed funding for an actual SCHOOL. If it's not going to where it says it is going, then that's a criminal offense in legal terms.

On the flipside, Tariq merely donated to charity. There's no legality behind it at all unless he can produce some kind of paperwork showing what he was agreed to pay for this specific reason. And MAYBE with it being notarized. If he doesn't have any of that and just send up money, the court would only view it as a gift and toss that case to the bushes.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm a say this. Couple folks are in the process of taking legal action against him.

I've brought him down a couple of times down here and had no issues up until recently this past august.

You started having problems this august (last month) or August 2013?