Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are forgetting he raised this money for a documentary about FATHERLESS kids in america. That's not something you joke about. He pimped this fatherless issue all the way into 30k. That's some shyt I can't respect. If this was 30k for a hairhat documentary then whatever take the L but this is something that was kinda important for us as a people.
Tariq gave him a stack.... I've seen nikkas catch the fade for way less. That's why Tommy kept saying on his podcast "if TARIQ harms me I'm calling the police!" Dry snitching because they were both in Ferguson at the same time, and both be in LA. Tariq could have touched Tommy if he really wanted too.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_llaj1fufIL1qzjix8.gif

Come to NJ, I will introduce you to my supervisors and clients after the semester's over.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even in context lets keep it funky them two insults not going to come out of somebody's mouth like that IRL. That's some coli shyt just like cac. If we started a thread asking who been called a "new black" and or c00n IRL that shyt would be :flabbynsick: cause it just don't happen unless you talking to someone that post here lol. I have disagreements about race issues offline and never been called a name just disagreement where afterwards we shake or whatever and its done never been in a discussion that even went that serious truthfully. It seems like you do though so I can speak on that for you.

People will say a person is white washed or an uncle tom.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People will say a person is white washed or an uncle tom.
Still rare in face to face talking still even though I can say that is said more often than the other two sayings. How many times you called are been called those things to your face IRL esp in a serious discussion? I've been called that on some dumb play shyt cause I like certain country music or some shyt like that but not in any serious they mean it stuff during a discussion though

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
This shyt is hilarious, but ohhhh so sad and pathetic. On both counts,but especially for the Sotomayor dude. Tariq shouldn't have let this shyt get all outta hand in public though, gotta be more mackish with his lawsuit game.

Situation got me like

:snoop:

:russ::russ:

:snoop:

And my dude tried to lie about frying the shyt out of Dr. Cress Welsing when that shyt is all on video.

:dead:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Blackconscious2013
18 minutes ago

It's not just tariq suing your ass. We are mobilizing more black people who donated to serve you multiple papers, let's see how much shyt you'll talk after that. Look @ your face, so depressed. You need to go see a shrink b/cos the hell you will go through will be too much to handle. Get anthonycuma to help your ass because you are done.

but but bu what about chicago :troll:

nate smith
14 minutes ago

And yet black people are dying in cities like Chicago and there is no black people mobilizing to cut down on the crime. This is why no one takes black people seriously. The negro in 2014 I swear.... lol..
:mjlol:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Tariq is now turning of comments on his youtube pages and disabling thumbs up/downs.

His own fans are going off on him.

Only so long fake pimps can pretend.

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is now turning of comments on his youtube pages and disabling thumbs up/downs.

His own fans are going off on him.

Only so long fake pimps can pretend.
nikka please.

What time you gone get off the train?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
That's all I wanted to see :salute.

I want proof that the money being given to him was being used for help our community.

But, people was acting like I'm wrong for being cautious, wary of his attentions and affiliation

Appreciate it
shyt...Young Jeezy just donated $1 Million to help his community!