BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

obamakardashian3.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Wait.... how did Tariq know where and when to send them legal papers for it to be opened on the live show? :patrice:
Because this whole beef spat is likely staged to drum up publicity for each other. Celebrities have gotten together and done stranger things.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that he is giving it so much attention should raise red flags. But what do I know? :manny:

i thought so as well until listened to his earlier macklessons shows. dude comically roasted a handful of online dudes. what he's doing right now is lightweight compared to what he did to "tragg" and "acemonkey" :heh:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to court over 1000$ :dahell:

I would think for a person like tariq it wouldnt even be worth his time for just a G.

Maybe I think he somewhere he aint:manny:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Tariq has some JUDGE and LAWYER friends (and I'm sure L.A. is full of brothers who want to help Tariq out for free against THE c00n) so that he has to pay VERY LITTLE to keep Tommy in court. It's going to be a good thing that Tommy has this decision go against him. It will tie up his time and resources. Tariq knows L.A. cats.....This is light work.

Now, I know it is not a donation but I have to believe that there are some bylaws that Tommy probably has broken since he's not doing what he said he would do. PRO-BONO for Flex! :blessed:

Once Tommy loses his case, he'll probably be garnished or have his account taxed. It's more about the HASSLE of the lawsuit than the actual little thousand dollars that Tariq is worried about.

:rolleyes: NOT CHESS. :no:
If Tariq really wanted to get at Tommy on the street-level he could have some cats come and SEE Tommy :mjpls:

Yea but it goes both ways they both got the Hassle of going to court. I'm not an expert so I could be wrong but this dont seem too mackish.