Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Blackconscious2013
18 minutes ago

It's not just tariq suing your ass. We are mobilizing more black people who donated to serve you multiple papers, let's see how much shyt you'll talk after that. Look @ your face, so depressed. You need to go see a shrink b/cos the hell you will go through will be too much to handle. Get anthonycuma to help your ass because you are done.

but but bu what about chicago :troll:

nate smith
14 minutes ago

And yet black people are dying in cities like Chicago and there is no black people mobilizing to cut down on the crime. This is why no one takes black people seriously. The negro in 2014 I swear.... lol...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
look at his face and demeanor, dude is depressed like i mentioned earlier. that's what you get for messing with a lot of people's emotions.

All apart of his act he been doing this for months with different people.
His whole thing is playing the victim .

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
shyt you must be young or stay on here too fukking much if them are some of the most disrespectful things somebody can say to you. Somebody calling me a "new black" and or a c00n in real life which wouldn't happen will get laughed out the building before I could even stop to think to ask how. shyt unlike online you say that you'd have to actually prove it just like saying somebody a "cac" wouldn't fly in person when you obviously talking to a black person. Didn't know people honestly even use those two as insults and secondly didn't know cats got offended by them. Guess you learn something new all the time.
I understand where you coming from. IT all depends on the context. If I'm in a debate with another dude about some racial shyt and he call me an uncle tom, imma be offended. New black is even worse cause them mfs naive as all hell

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So.... If you saw someone get murdered you're not snitching? What happens if you saw a chick getting raped and you saw his face before he got away?
I knew about a murder ahead of time in rl ... I didn't say anything. Even didn't tell dudes mom who did it ... but rape is completely different. I would tell the men in her fam to kill the dude. If they were soft, then yeah the police..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I understand where you coming from. IT all depends on the context. If I'm in a debate with another dude about some racial shyt and he call me an uncle tom, imma be offended. New black is even worse cause them mfs naive as all hell
Even in context lets keep it funky them two insults not going to come out of somebody's mouth like that IRL. That's some coli shyt just like cac. If we started a thread asking who been called a "new black" and or c00n IRL that shyt would be :flabbynsick: cause it just don't happen unless you talking to someone that post here lol. I have disagreements about race issues offline and never been called a name just disagreement where afterwards we shake or whatever and its done never been in a discussion that even went that serious truthfully. It seems like you do though so I can speak on that for you.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt Tariq was always about the $$$>the cause.

His stance on black issues and c00n train parodies arouse these pseudo-militants minds on the coli. Theyre not trying to see how he's using them through his so-called stance on black issues.

:snoop:
Tariq puts his funds directly in the hood... what do you do?

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I knew about a murder ahead of time in rl ... I didn't say anything. Even didn't tell dudes mom who did it ... but rape is completely different. I would tell the men in her fam to kill the dude. If they were soft, then yeah the police..
You're what's wrong with the black community. I bet you feel proud that a murderer walks the streets. Black kings my ass.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I provide people in NJ with welfare, free daycare for their children, and apartments.

Receipts of Tariq funds being used in the hood?

:salute: for not being a troll

Tariq is on board with Heal STL

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I provide people in NJ with welfare, free daycare for their children, and apartments.

Receipts of Tariq funds being used in the hood?
tumblr_llaj1fufIL1qzjix8.gif