☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: c00n logic

So he beats him up and gets his money back and is charge with assault and battery? In the same legal system you are telling him to avoid? :skip: The legal system isn't bad. It's just nikkas don't know how to navigate it.
Tariq is using the system to his advantage and dudes want him to resort to cave-man logic :pachaha: :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Tariq is using the system to his advantage and dudes want him to resort to cave-man logic :pachaha: :wtf:

If I got legal grounds, I'm exercising them :umad: These nikkas out here tryin to be battle rappers and get shot for mixtapes :dead:...I ain't settling shyt in the streets and I ain't throwing no hands. I'm taking you to court. If you step to me with your fists imma shoot you :skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If I got legal grounds, I'm exercising them :umad: These nikkas out here tryin to be battle rappers and get shot for mixtapes :dead:...I ain't settling shyt and I ain't throwing no hands. I'm taking you to court. If you step to me with your fists imma shoot you :skip:
Precisely.

fukk all this scrapping shyt. Do it the way the system does to you.

I'm hitting those pockets and I'm exposing you officially.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I got legal grounds, I'm exercising them :umad: These nikkas out here tryin to be battle rappers and get shot for mixtapes :dead:...I ain't settling shyt in the streets and I ain't throwing no hands. I'm taking you to court. If you step to me with your fists imma shoot you :skip:

ti vs mayweather/ 50 cent vs ja rule nonsense :russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I give u a 1000 bucks to help ur cause then u shyt on my work, talk shyt about me and try to rise to the next level off my name, threaten me with lawsuits then brag about how u got all these people to donate to your cause and that's why u got paper. Now im supposed to take an L cuz its beneath me? Fukkk that, a g is a g.

Damn skippy
828.jpg

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just went to Tommy twitter, It's really about 7 or 8 of them same people going along with him. WTF

I think Tommy may off himself.

dude constantly buys fake twitter/youtube views/followers, he went from 85000 followers on twitter to 105000 in a day GTFOH.

how is that possible? :sas1:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just went to Tommy twitter, It's really about 7 or 8 of them same people going along with him. WTF

I think Tommy may off himself.
Dude is spending ALL DAY tweeting about Tariq though.

Can't even move on with his life. Thats why Tariq pulled his trump card and went ahead and dropped that hammer on his ass :heh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dude is spending ALL DAY tweeting about Tariq though.

Can't even move on with his life. Thats why Tariq pulled his trump card and went ahead and dropped that hammer on his ass :heh:

You're trying to hard.