Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Running to trust A JUDGE to make decisions for you when they don't give two fukks isn't playing chess. Why you think Tommy blowing this shyt off? Dude needs his ASS HANDLED. Plain and simple. And if people are behaving as Uncle Toms and acting brand new believing THIS judicial system is the answer to your problems then I call it how I see it. Like I said, even if I DO get jumped or get into a fight, I would not ever whine about it to the police. Apparently you and other assume that's protocol. Or getting hustled out your money equals running to the courts. I would UNDERSTOOD is they were in a business together, or if there's some contractual agreement that went sour that you NEED law assistance to get your money straight or due. But over a DONATION? Over an offering? Tariq got PLAYED and he refuses to accept the L. So, if he refuse the accept the L, why the fukk he gotta run to the court to bytch about it? Especially when HE of all people knows how dismissive the court system be when it comes to us. I guarantee Tommy is going to come out with another victory after this AND not a bruise on him.

But to y'all, Tariq did the "wise" thing.

more people are already signing up to sue his ass, it's not just tariq. like i said you just type a lot of junk, shut up. you think he's just getting sued by one person?

dude is going to go through hell handling multiple suits, like i said earlier shut up.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Running to trust A JUDGE to make decisions for you when they don't give two fukks isn't playing chess. Why you think Tommy blowing this shyt off? Dude needs his ASS HANDLED. Plain and simple. And if people are behaving as Uncle Toms and acting brand new believing THIS judicial system is the answer to your problems then I call it how I see it. Like I said, even if I DO get jumped or get into a fight, I would not ever whine about it to the police. Apparently you and other assume that's protocol. Or getting hustled out your money equals running to the courts. I would UNDERSTOOD is they were in a business together, or if there's some contractual agreement that went sour that you NEED law assistance to get your money straight or due. But over a DONATION? Over an offering? Tariq got PLAYED and he refuses to accept the L. So, if he refuse the accept the L, why the fukk he gotta run to the court to bytch about it? Especially when HE of all people knows how dismissive the court system be when it comes to us. I guarantee Tommy is going to come out with another victory after this AND not a bruise on him.

But to y'all, Tariq did the "wise" thing.
Breh maybe the criminal courts, but when it comes to small claims court, especially a black dude suing another black, where is there space for racial biased-ness?

you typing junk too, shut up.
It might be internet junk, but breh I'm so pro black to be called a c00n is one of the most offensive things you can say to me in person..

shut up, he's getting sued by multiple people not just tariq, he's going to learn his lesson.

Breh take that shyt on some where ..why i need to shut up on a forum :heh::camby:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh maybe the criminal courts, but when it comes to small claims court, especially a black dude suing another black, where is there space for racial biased-ness?

shut up, he's getting sued by multiple people not just tariq, he's going to learn his lesson. you focusing on tariq, when there are more people who donated and want their money back.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people out here thinks it's funny typing junk about tariq, this issue is bigger than him.

tommy sotomayor has been implying that he has been depressed for months now so this shyt is going to take him way down, he can't handle all that pressure except he gets white support.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's messed up people even gave that lazy bum a platform to sit and talk shyt on youtube all day. If he catches a wave of lawsuits:blessed:

many people who donated are making plans to do what tariq did, so let's see what tommy, who said he has been depressed for a long time is going to do plus the pressure of making the doc SMH. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
I could careless if you do or don't support Tariq, but to keep it hunnid for y'all, that's a bytch as move on his part. So, basically Tommy Sotomayor got his Clay Davis on and played Tariq like he was Stringer Bell. Now this nikka want to take dude to People's Court on some dumb shyt. Be a fucckin' MAN and take that L and keep it moving. OR, handle it like a G and confront him head on and beat his ass with a BAT and keep ON beating his ass brutally UNTIL he gives you your money.

But going out like a bytch and trust the LEGAL SYSTEM to get your money back? You paying court fees and shyt just to HOPE the court will see it your way?
Over a DONATION to which nine times out of ten could get thrown out? Some things NEED to be handled on a street level and Tommy surely isn't street himself, so getting some goons to whup him up a bit would of set him straight.

:mjlol: c00n logic

So he beats him up and gets his money back and is charge with assault and battery? In the same legal system you are telling him to avoid? :skip: The legal system isn't bad. It's just nikkas don't know how to navigate it.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: c00n logic

So he beats him up and gets his money back and is charge with assault and battery? In the same legal system you are telling him to avoid? :skip: The legal system isn't bad. It's just nikkas don't know how to navigate it.

that dude reasons like a crack addict, he types so much crap, it's ridiculous. :lolbron: