Blue%20Flex%20Slips.jpg.opt976x651o0,0s976x651.jpg

:ohhh::mjlol:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all brand new Uncle Tom nikkaz be acting like whupping someone's ass is :whoa:

Scare that HE would bytch up and send him to court, so you rather send HIM to court instead like a bytch. I'm sorry. I don't bleed like you nikkaz. If a nikka owes me money and he fronting and not only that being disrespectful about it, then I would face him upfront and handle matters personally. fukk the pig ass courts. Y'all "New Black" c00ns can have that. Call me stereotypical you like, but I'll be DAMN some punk would play me out my money and don't get bruised up.

go do it then, stop typing junk.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Y'all brand new Uncle Tom nikkaz be acting like whupping someone's ass is :whoa:

Scare that HE would bytch up and send him to court, so you rather send HIM to court instead like a bytch. I'm sorry. I don't bleed like you nikkaz. If a nikka owes me money and he fronting and not only that being disrespectful about it, then I would face him upfront and handle matters personally. fukk the pig ass courts. Y'all "New Black" c00ns can have that. Call me stereotypical you like, but I'll be DAMN some punk would play me out my money and don't get bruised up.
I usually dont pay folks no real mind on here, but if you called me a c00n or a "new black" in real life breh i'd honestly have to put you on your ass. One of the most disrespectful things a nicca can say to me and not be trolling...
Moving along, its a difference between being a "real nikka" and being a "dumb nikka" . Most nikkas in jail failed to find that divide. nikkas gotta be smart about this shyt..yea id be hot from that nikka talkin hot shyt over the internet but i aint going to jail behind it. You talking bout the system but you'd be the main one caught up in it with that mentality.

Like they say, chess not checkers

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
put me on ignore, just like america puts yall on ignore...

haaay yoooo! did just make a funny?

Hello. From one black woman to another sometimes you gotta know when to let these men work in isolation. I see you often taunt them for reasons entirely related to your ego and ideology. Stop instigating. It's very unattractive.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical response when someone knows I am right but do not have the heart to admit it. Unless YOU ARE the kind of soft nikka that run to the cops if you got your ass whupped.

you dont do nothing, you typing trash. go away clown.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually dont pay folks no real mind on here, but if you called me a c00n or a "new black" in real life breh i'd honestly have to put you on your ass. One of the most disrespectful things a nicca can say to me and not be trolling...
Moving along, its a difference between being a "real nikka" and being a "dumb nikka" . Most nikkas in jail failed to find that divide. nikkas gotta be smart about this shyt..yea id be hot from that nikka talkin hot shyt over the internet but i aint going to jail behind it. You talking bout the system but you'd be the main one caught up in it with that mentality.

Like they say, checkers not chess

Running to trust A JUDGE to make decisions for you when they don't give two fukks isn't playing chess. Why you think Tommy blowing this shyt off? Dude needs his ASS HANDLED. Plain and simple. And if people are behaving as Uncle Toms and acting brand new believing THIS judicial system is the answer to your problems then I call it how I see it. Like I said, even if I DO get jumped or get into a fight, I would not ever whine about it to the police. Apparently you and other assume that's protocol. Or getting hustled out your money equals running to the courts. I would UNDERSTOOD if they were in a business together, or if there's some contractual agreement that went sour that you NEED law assistance to get your money straight or due. But over a DONATION? Over an offering? Tariq got PLAYED and he refuses to accept the L. So, if he refuse the accept the L, why the fukk he gotta run to the court to bytch about it? Especially when HE of all people knows how dismissive the court system be when it comes to us. I guarantee Tommy is going to come out with another victory after this AND not a bruise on him.

But to y'all, Tariq did the "wise" thing.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like they say, checkers not chess

you typing junk too, shut up.