Tom Joyner offers Rachel Jeantel a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to any HBCU - (Trayvon Martin)

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Different schools... different curriculums... some schools don't take certain credits from other school... sure you can transfer, but your credits wont aleays transfer.. why should you have to go throuhh this when Tom Joyner can just give you the same money to attend the school of your choice??

You are mexican right? Why are you even on this site?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Are you saying that an HBCU is the only place a black person can get an education??

Tom Joyner Chose to attend an HBCU.. he should give the young lady the same choicemm

CAUSE IT'S HIS fukkING MONEY! :dahell:. The bytch didn't win anything. Hell, I can't even believe Joyner is actually rewarding her after she practically gift wrapped the defense's case. :mindblown: Went up there with a stink attitude and gave those juror's an excuse to paint Trayvon as a racist.

This is the problem with the black community. We stay trying to save people who don't deserved to be saved, rather than focusing our resources on those who do.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:snoop: at u niqqas arguing over something good like a sister if she takes him up on his offer of getting a education and do something with her life..

I hate to see what u guys would say if she get's a master degree from grambling.

U niqqas would probably say it wasn't good enough

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Umm so ok if I give you a gift card to Walmart does that mean you can't shop at Target?

Lol, some people are just ungrateful. I'm like, this is one of those lessons you're supposed to learn by 15/16...if someone is going to give you something, you take it and be grateful, be happy they thought of you. This, nah, can you take this back I really wanted the Slacks from j crew, not banana ass attitude is dumb as fukk and unappreciative.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I state that the girl shouldn't be forced to ONLY go to an HBCU so therefore I must be Messican.. thats some good ole Coli logic :pachaha:

You sure as hell don't sound black. Tom Joyner is giving her a full scholarship to a hbcu school when a lot of poor people can't even go to college and you nitpick over some stupid shyt.

Guess what? If someone is giving me a full scholarship somewhere to college, any college. I am going to take that opportunity and not look back. Something is just wrong with you.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You sure as hell don't sound black. Tom Joyner is giving her a full scholarship to a hbcu school when a lot of poor people can't even go to college and you nitpick over some stupid shyt.

Guess what? If someone is giving me a full scholarship somewhere to college, any college. I am going to take that opportunity and not look back. Something is just wrong with you.

LOL I didn't nitpick anything, just asked why did it HAVE to be an HBCU.. so because I say that, I must not be black... if I were in Tom Joyners position I would pay for her to attend whatever college she gets accepted.. wow I must be a c00n.. to think every black person in the world shouldn't have to attend an HBCU to get an education

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
LOL I didn't nitpick anything, just asked why did it HAVE to be an HBCU.. so because I say that, I must not be black... if I were in Tom Joyners position I would pay for her to attend whatever college she gets accepted.. wow I must be a c00n.. to think every black person in the world shouldn't have to attend an HBCU to get an education

No backpedaling you called them 'raggedy' :dry:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

The problem is that the reason he is only offering the scholarship to an HBCU has been explained numerous times on here but you still don't get it. The reason is because HBCU's are the only schools he supports financially. He feels that they are important for black people, and does whatever he can to encourage black high school students to attend HBCU's rather than let them die off. That should be commended, not shytted on by people like you.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Some of you nikkas are in here hatin' HARD!

Let's just be real and keep it 100.

:umad: because a chick who you perceive to be dumber than you has a scholarship offer even though she's probably ever thought about going to college because of what she's been through in life. :heh:

:umad: ole crab in the barrel ass nikkas. Ole "I had to take a loan out and work 3 jobs to get through college. Why does she get to go.... FOR FREE?!?! :to:"

The black man is his own oppresser. fukk outta her dumb ass nikkas. :childplease:

Can't wait to see you fakkits in the next student loan thread. :umad: :ahh: