Tom Joyner offers Rachel Jeantel a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to any HBCU - (Trayvon Martin)

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well.. I simply do not agree with Tom Joyners reasoning of why he will only support a persons education if they attend an HBCU..

Well maybe when you can offer her a scholarship of your own then your reasoning will be more justified. Right now all you look like is someone who can't do shyt for her but complains when someone actually does something.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:snoop: maybe that's the problem. Having people who look nothing like her, don't live in her neighborhood trying to educate her. What's the old saying? Having your oppressors teaching your children is a recipe for disaster. For some reason I know you don't object to that. You guys really don't understand the importance of having black teachers, administrative figures hands on in a black persons education. I mean I've seen on this site people downplaying the importance of black physicians and those in pursuit because it's too much school :sadcam: and too much student loan debt not understanding the importance of black doctors treating black patients especially those in black immigrant communities like Rachel's.

Sheesh brother look at the bigger picture. Most black kids have learning deficiencies from neglect in the education system.

yea.. thats a really old saying that really doesn't apply in 2013.. if so, please provide current examples of cac teachers/college professors "oppressing" black students..

or how blacks have this huge advantage going to a black doctor/dentist as opposed to cac one.. i understand and support the idea of supporting your own, but theres no real advantage doing so other than piece of mind knowing you're putting money in a blacks pockets.. cool

if nikkas really on this all black everything tip why not move to a country in Africa.. seriously

HBCU's are not a reflection of the real world... in THIS country you're gonna have to deal with more than just blacks.. theirs really no escaping whitey or other races.. so why not get a headstart with dealing with them before stepping into the REAL professional world

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
yea.. thats a really old saying that really doesn't apply in 2013.. if so, please provide current examples of cac teachers/college professors "oppressing" black students..

or how blacks have this huge advantage going to a black doctor/dentist as opposed to cac one.. i understand and support the idea of supporting your own, but theres no real advantage doing so other than piece of mind knowing you're putting money in a blacks pockets.. cool

if nikkas really on this all black everything tip why not move to a country in Africa.. seriously

HBCU's are not a reflection of the real world... in THIS country you're gonna have to deal with more than just blacks.. theirs really no escaping whitey or other races.. so why not get a headstart with dealing with them before stepping into the REAL professional world

Studies actually show that HBCU grads outperform blacks at PWIs job wise. :ld:

Keep thinkin' the white man's ice cooler though. He appreciates your business c00n. :ahh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I love the c00n post from people on the Coli

esp. when they are in other threads discussing their financial problems and crying

I graduated from a HBCU

and make more than you c00ns and sambos

hell i make more than ya bum ass parents combined:leostare:

bytches in here putting down a black woman and universities that contributed to the uplifting of the black community

:mjpls: be c00ns brah

and I knew Dozen would be in here c00ning

old ass broke bytch finally living on her own in her 30s:merchant:

enjoy them Chicago rides in your Honda u broke c00n bytch:dead:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

You've really drank the kool aid haven't you ? :childplease:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
provide us with these studies bretheren:youngsabo:

On my phone. Get your google on breh.

It's a well known fact that companies go to (a) Ivy Leagues (b) Highly regarded schools (ie. GA Tech, Berkeley, etc.) (c) HBCUs, in that order when trying to recruit for diversity.

You're average black person goin' to Rinky Dink State ain't shyt just like that white people there. Ain't no one in a rush to recruit any of them fukkers. :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
On my phone. Get your google on breh.

It's a well known fact that companies go to (a) Ivy Leagues (b) Highly regarded schools (ie. GA Tech, Berkeley, etc.) (c) HBCUs, in that order when trying to recruit for diversity.

You're average black person goin' to Rinky Dink State ain't shyt just like that white people there. Ain't no one in a rush to recruit any of them fukkers. :yeshrug:

notice how HBCU was last though

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
notice how HBCU was last though

Only last because I didn't care to mention the other kinds of schools idiot. :skip:

You're average high school student (white AND black, middle class AND lower class), can't get into GA Tech, believe it or not and HBCU students are recruited right around the same level as them wayyyyyyy before regular state schools are even considered.

Your average high school studnet in Atlanta can't get in Morehouse, Spelman, Tech, or Emory, but I know a bunch of jobless nikkas who grad from GA State, Kennesaw State, Valdosta State, Clayton State, etc. who swore they was breakin' the mold when they applied there. :skip: :heh: