[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What thread are we currently in?

giphy.gif

Why none of your xbox cronies join you in the xbox tokyo game show thread like yall were in the “Lame” state of play thread?

where all the xbox game discussions?
These dudes are always in PS5/PS5 Pro related threads, but hardly in threads about their own consoles/games they're interested in. It's just like that other crazed maniac that stay wanting to fight people over the PS5. Never in threads about shyt they like, but in threads about shyt they don't like lmao.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These dudes are always in PS5/PS5 Pro related threads, but hardly in threads about their own consoles/games they're interested in. It's just like that other crazed maniac that stay wanting to fight people over the PS5. Never in threads about shyt they like, but in threads about shyt they don't like lmao.

Up in the middle of the night talking to each other about pc and xbox in a playstation thread :deadrose:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What thread are we currently in?

giphy.gif

Why none of your xbox cronies join you in the xbox tokyo game show thread like yall were in the “Lame” state of play thread?

where all the xbox game discussions?
I got 14 post in this thread breh, and about 6 of them just came from going back and forward with you and your terrible twin :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Up in the middle of the night talking to each other about pc and xbox in a playstation thread :deadrose:
Grand delusion at its finest

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st PSVR, then PSVR2, now the PSpro.

Only successful hardware launch PlayStation has had since the PS5 is the portal.

Looks like Sony stans like to play while mobile as much as me. :wow:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
It’s already no new games until the Pro for me, now to decide whether or not to shelve the games I’m already playing. I’m already 80% done with Stellar Blade, should I hold off on finishing until November? :lupe: