[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, they released a Xbox with 2 TB, and different art. I skipped on it and get a TB memory card Instead, I'm not about to give these dudes money for colors and small improvements.

:manny:

Of course you wouldn’t want that :mjlol:

if microsoft dropped a 699 pro console yall would be here right now going back and forth with us about how much better it is than sonys and copping both

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The point was it's a slight upgrade, which I'm not about to give them money for almost 5 years into the generation
It's NOT a PRO console, you know what the fukk a "PRO" console is. A reskin with added memory is not a "PRO" or mid gen refresh console. Stop it :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or, and this might be completely crazy,

The pandemic and component shortage is over and the Pro went into actual mass production to meet demand :dwillhuh:
Or it's overpriced and a QOL upgrade that even some hardcore fans can do without

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You talk about the series S almost as much as the PlayStation :wow:

Compare apples to oranges breh.

And yall have been talking about the pro more than xbox for the past two months.:russ:

its almost as if xbox has absolutely nothing worth talking about anymore

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's NOT a PRO console, you know what the fukk a "PRO" console is. A reskin with added memory is not a "PRO" or mid gen refresh console. Stop it :camby:
Ok breh, you stuck on the word pro but what telling you is I'm not spending extra money on small upgrades and features that may or may not get used when the generation is more than half way over.

Especially not for more than the base unit cost upon launching.

:mjlol:

I'm not supporting that in any fashion, don't care who it is.

But yall do y'all. :hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok breh, you stuck on the word pro but what telling you is I'm not spending extra money on small upgrades and features that may or may not get used when the generation is more than half way over.

Especially not for more than the base unit cost upon launching.

I'm not supporting that in any fashion, don't care who it is.

But yall do y'all. :hubie:
Look, you can "tell" me whatever, I'm telling you that a PS5 Pro and a reskin/ssd updated SKU for a console is NOT the same thing. This other babble about features and upgrades not getting used is just typical Mid Titan rambling.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Delusional

What thread are we currently in?

giphy.gif

Why none of your xbox cronies join you in the xbox tokyo game show thread like yall were in the “Lame” state of play thread?

where all the xbox game discussions?