[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:childplease: the one x doesnt have Wifi 7 though :wow:
I'm building out a new gaming rig to replace my MacBook 2022 pro for my video and photo editing

. Converting my dev box into my home theater server considering EUDB requirements.

:manny:

Im pc gang going forward as my primary.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm building out a new gaming rig to replace my MacBook 2022 pro for my video and photo editing

. Converting my dev box into my home theater server considering EUDB requirements.

Im pc gang going forward as my primary.
its a troll because @Rekkapryde said that a Pc I built to beat the PS5 Pro for similar pricing wasnt as good because of Wifi 7 :pachaha: because hes retarded

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure you'd be losing your mind if a Super Xbox Series X was announced tonight.
Nah, they released a Xbox with 2 TB, and different art. I skipped on it and get a TB memory card Instead, I'm not about to give these dudes money for colors and small improvements.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
PS5 Pro is still in stock.:gucci:

Of course it is :mjlol:

They better start with the "shortage" whispers now.

They know theirs no real demand for it so why risk buying and go through the headaches for maybe a $50 profit after shipping

Resellers only buy shyt that commands a demand. Like a nvidia 4070, 4080 or 4090 TI :mjgrin:

Thats why some shoes sell out instantly and some shoes sit on the shelves, demand. PS5 had high demand = scalpers bought it and rung up the price due to everyone having extra money and time via covid.

Sony target demograph, walmart and footlocker employees, probably dont have $1000-2000 to buy from a scalper
Or, and this might be completely crazy,

The pandemic and component shortage is over and the Pro went into actual mass production to meet demand :dwillhuh: