[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ain't shyt poppin over on the Xbox side. That's why they always in PS threads. Nobody cares. :skip:

Even their leader loves Playstation

l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji.webp

nikkas got their gaming CEO rocking the PS5 Pro in Japan :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s already no new games until the Pro for me, now to decide whether or not to shelve the games I’m already playing. I’m already 80% done with Stellar Blade, should I hold off on finishing until November? :lupe:
Depends on the type of gamer you are and how much you like Stellar Blade at this point.

If you are a one and done for single player games and/or don't see yourself replaying this in new game plus, then it may be worth your while to wait till then to finish it just to have gotten a taste of it improved. But if you plan on replaying, then I'd recommend you just finish it out now and save your replay for the Pro. Would be cool for you to re-experience it when the updated performance/gfx.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It’s already no new games until the Pro for me, now to decide whether or not to shelve the games I’m already playing. I’m already 80% done with Stellar Blade, should I hold off on finishing until November? :lupe:

I ain't got a Pro, but this does have me thinking to stop playing certain games. I started The Last of Us Part 1 yesterday. Then I still gotta go through Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3 DLC.

My question is, will all games get an automatic boost. Not tryna be hopeful for a patch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This beautifully staged screenshot is a fair summary of how I feel tonight. Many of you have noticed that #NoMansSky is now marked as a #PS5Pro enhanced title on the PlayStation store - the only thing I'd like to say as an engine programmer who has been through all the PS iterations since PS1, is that this console absolutely rocks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I ain't got a Pro, but this does have me thinking to stop playing certain games. I started The Last of Us Part 1 yesterday. Then I still gotta go through Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3 DLC.

My question is, will all games get an automatic boost. Not tryna be hopeful for a patch.

There’s a system level compatbility requirement for game boost, is just resolution bumps for unsupported games

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Helldivers 2 has to come through with a Pro version patch for their game.

For the first time I but the game in quality mode a damn it is sharp as fukk.

And the Quality mode is not even 4k. I’m quite sure Pro can push it to 2160p if not PSSR can clean it up as well.