Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Im working on a tv show now in nyc that stopped filming last week because a bunch of people came out positive after thanksgiving weekend. We not the only production its happened to either ive heard about a couple already that had to shut down for days or weeks.

Majority of crew members follow protocol but just like anywhere else you have the idiots that want to call it fake and do dumb shyt and fukk it up for everyone else.
What's the name of the show?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's like your boss. Only brave and talks tough because he knows that you won't take it too far with him because your livelihood will be in jeapordy if you do. But on the street, man to man without that power dynamic in play, he's pure p*ssy and wouldn't DARE even THINK of speaking to you with that much bass or agression in his voice. But he controls your livelihood, so he's a super tough guy at work because he's counting on you not slapping the shyt out of him for need of your job:stopitslime:

And you got these c00n dikk riders on here talking about "you go head Massa' Tom. He shoul showed dem'. Good for you Massa' Tom. You want me to go fetch ya lemonade now sa?":stopitslime:

fukk that. I'm a man FIRST, before anything. That scientology douchebag would've got to speaking to me as ANYTHING less than and a man and with ANYTHING less than respect, I would've slapped the dog shyt out of him and waited to get the same treatment in return from his bodyguards:yeshrug: But he would've been slept already by the time they got to me:ehh:

Can't be the Coli, everyone on here is a 6 cert high-value boss and if they have bosses they Stone Cold Stunner them every day, nah you got the wrong forum

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He's like your boss. Only brave and talks tough because he knows that you won't take it too far with him because your livelihood will be in jeapordy if you do. But on the street, man to man without that power dynamic in play, he's pure p*ssy and wouldn't DARE even THINK of speaking to you with that much bass or agression in his voice. But he controls your livelihood, so he's a super tough guy at work because he's counting on you not slapping the shyt out of him for need of your job:stopitslime:

And you got these c00n dikk riders on here talking about "you go head Massa' Tom. He shoul showed dem'. Good for you Massa' Tom. You want me to go fetch ya lemonade now sa?":stopitslime:

fukk that. I'm a man FIRST, before anything. That scientology douchebag would've got to speaking to me as ANYTHING less than and a man and with ANYTHING less than respect, I would've slapped the dog shyt out of him and waited to get the same treatment in return from his bodyguards:yeshrug: But he would've been slept already by the time they got to me:ehh:

:bryan:

You would get slumped by his security. Fired. Sued for damages (the cost of him being offset for a few days) and charged with assault.

Moreover, being a man means accepting responsibility. Getting bent out of shape over the tone of someone's voice as a feminine trait.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:bryan:

You would get slumped by his security. Fired. Sued for damages (the cost of him being offset for a few days) and charged with assault.

Moreover, being a man means accepting responsibility. Getting bent out of shape over the tone of someone's voice as a feminine trait.

Nah letting someone talk to you in such a manner and accepting it is feminine

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Facts. I don’t know why everyone co-signing this shyt. That lil bity ass dude was talking to them with no respect at all. Just fire them if it’s that serious. Ain’t no man screaming and cursing at me. If the issue that serious then you just need to respectfully tell me I’m fired. No need to try and get all sassy and fake tough. The fact that he was right about wearing mask is irrelevant to me. If you can’t talk to me like a man then we don’t need to talk.
All of this. Just fire me dude. I'm not your son.

Get cursed out by another man and reply with "yessir yessir" brehs :francis:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Nah letting someone talk to you in such a manner and accepting it is feminine

No, it isn't.

Army, navy, sports, construction etc. When you look at male dominated fields, criticism isn't delivered softly.

Getting bent out of shape over someone speaking to you sternly, after you fukked up, is a very feminine trait.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No, it isn't.

Army, navy, sports, construction etc. When you look at male dominated fields, criticism isn't delivered softly.

Getting bent out of shape over someone speaking to you sternly, after you fukked up, is a very feminine trait.

Bullshyt, outside of the military you should never let another man shout you down that’s just common self respect. Criticism is welcomed if it’s warranted but you will deliver it in a professional manner I don’t care who you are. No excuse for letting someone speak to you like this.