Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the bullshyt, I'm rocking with Tom on this one.

Tom Cruise is 58 years old, does all his own stunts, probably eats nothing but egg white omelets and no carbs for months before a role, and all he's asking for is to follow proper covid guidelines as cases are spiking worldwide.

He probably came to the set that day like, ":wtf:. I'm damn near 60 years old jumping off buildings and shyt and all your fat ass has to do is wear a mask so we don't have a super spreader event and have to shut down production and cost you your job. But when I tell you a wear a mask, you motherfukkers look at me like
full
full
?"

Nah, fukk that shyt, That shyt is making my blood boil just thinking about it, and I'm just some random nikka on The Coli. No reason whatsoever you should be mad at this unless you're an anti-mask 'covid is a hoax' screaming Trump supporter. :mjpls:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes you gotta make an example out of idiots so the on-the-fence idiots think twice :manny:

What's more, at that level of production, this is pretty much guaranteed to be exclusively union crew, them nikkas are playing with their union memberships (i.e. their ticket to working on big productions w/ guaranteed industry rates) by thinking shyt is sweet.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Sometimes you gotta make an example out of idiots so the on-the-fence idiots think twice :manny:

What's more, at that level of production, this is pretty much guaranteed to be exclusively union crew, them nikkas are playing with their union memberships (i.e. their ticket to working on big productions w/ guaranteed industry rates) by thinking shyt is sweet.

Interesting that he spoke about the future of the film industry..

He's right :ehh:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Interesting that he spoke about the future of the film industry..

He's right :ehh:

Yeah I'm in the business myself, a production I was supposed to be on last weekend got cancelled because on the prep day the day before the shoot, one of the owners of the location we were gonna film in was present at the prep day. The owner received a notification they were positive for covid that same night, most of the department heads were potentially exposed on the prep day so the whole shoot had to be cancelled the day before.

Even when there aren't any positive tests results, every set is required to have covid compliance officers whose job it is to enforce covid safety protocol and boot non-compliant people off set. In other words, Tom didn't have to be the person to air folks out - technically no one had to air them out - but as a producer myself, I understand his point of view. All the strings that have to be pulled for a union production to happen during covid, and dumb nikkas want to fukk the bag up for everybody by ignoring basic covid compliance :hhh:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I picture him saying this jumping on Oprah's couch

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Imagine getting a $150 million movie shut down because two flunkies can keep their masks on and talk at a safe distance. They deserved to be fired on the spot man. Lives are being completely destroyed because of the pandemic and it’s because of dikkheads like that who can’t follow simple rules.
Yep, it reminds me of the Ravens Covid outbreak. It was lead back to some staff person. He cost the team tons of money and put everybody at risk. Prolly was some MAGA fukk boy

Ravens discipline staffer for conduct amid COVID outbreak