Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Whoever on set taped him is corny as fukk. They are going to run to the press because he's telling people to do their jobs right? Such a lame desperate for attention culture we live in.

Church.

Fire their ass immediately.

This attention whoring shyt gets on my last gotdamn nerve.

:salute: Maverick

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bullshyt, outside of the military you should never let another man shout you down that’s just common self respect. Criticism is welcomed if it’s warranted but you will deliver it in a professional manner I don’t care who you are. No excuse for letting someone speak to you like this.
How many times you think he’s tried to nicely do this before the outburst? Come the fukk on. You know with the political discourse in this country he’s got stupid motherfukkers willingly ignoring protocol. Y’all need to learn to get over yourselves

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Facts. I don’t know why everyone co-signing this shyt. That lil bity ass dude was talking to them with no respect at all. Just fire them if it’s that serious. Ain’t no man screaming and cursing at me. If the issue that serious then you just need to respectfully tell me I’m fired. No need to try and get all sassy and fake tough. The fact that he was right about wearing mask is irrelevant to me. If you can’t talk to me like a man then we don’t need to talk.
Talk yo shyt ! :damn:

You know he got tons of security around him that would put you under the hospital and the means to erase you off the earth both legally and physically, right?

Yeah you right :to:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Not allowing yourself to be yelled at is retarded?
If you repeatedly over and over do unsafe shyt that could cause others to get sick or killed, then YES.

I’m an electrician. This dumb ass I work with continuously put a couple of us in position to get blown the fukk up because he was being lazy. After continued attempts by my foreman to keep him in check eventually he just got his ass tore up and sent off the job. Part of being a man is owning your shyt when you fukk up. And if you don’t, you don’t get treated like a man. You get treated like a fukking child.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
“Triggered” I’m asking a question same way you asking people questions
Have you ever taken a vaccine? Do you have plans of visiting places outside of North America?

also, I’m down to take a vaccine regardless of my company’s policy. Have you ever taken a vaccine?
Why are you comparing the extremely rushed, and not widely tested for side effects covid vaccine, to vaccines that have been tested widely and have been in use for decades?

Why are you comparing vaccines that aren't even similar?

You think that you're being smart but you're actually showing how stupid you are.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If you repeatedly over and over do unsafe shyt that could cause others to get sick or killed, then YES.

I’m an electrician. This dumb ass I work with continuously put a couple of us in position to get blown the fukk up because he was being lazy. After continued attempts by my foreman to keep him in check eventually he just got his ass tore up and sent off the job. Part of being a man is owning your shyt when you fukk up. And if you don’t, you don’t get treated like a man. You get treated like a fukking child.

Exactly.

Without realising it, people reveal that they don't know what it is to be a man. Just surface level shyt that is more to do with soothing their own ego than handling their responsibilities and taking ownership of their fukk ups.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
nikkas with straight big cap in this thread. You not doing shyt to Tom but getting chewed out, saying yessir quietly abd then leaking the audio to the media. fukk around and get blacklisted because you're too stupid to follow Covid-19 protocol at a moment when the industry survival hangs in the balance. Y'all probably thought old boy who told those broads to stop twerking in his restaurant was out of line because of his "tone."
:heh: