Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
One day I'm going to have my own business and yell at my employees like that if they pull some fukk shyt.

:mjcry::blessed:

tenor.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course thecoli is co-signing this clown tom cruise:mjlol:hollywood stay finessing its sheep its a match made in heaven :mjlol::mjlol:

People are co-signing being a grown man and not a fukking idiot. Don't be in a position to get your man card pulled by someone who can instantly stop your livelihood.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Man......there aint no golden handcuffs shiny enough to make me sit through that and not say nothing

Shiiii my facial expressions alone would have got me fired:stopitslime::francis::gucci::unimpressed::mjtf::martin:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man......there aint no golden handcuffs shiny enough to make me sit through that and not say nothing

Shiiii my facial expressions alone would have got me fired:stopitslime::francis::gucci::unimpressed::mjtf::martin:
If u the mafukker that violating who gives a fukk

Cause if u my coworker and u the reason the set got shut down u would get ya ass folded the fukk up