Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It should be your choice if you want to get vaccinated. At the same time, you can't be mad if the company tells you that you have to go if you don't want to get it. They have to protect themselves too. When I was younger, you had to get vaccinated in order to go to school :yeshrug:. It's a part of the game.

People want free will without dealing with the consequences of it.
Facts

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He talking all that shyt rocking a mask that doctors said is no good. Those China mask with the vent are just like wearing no mask.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Considering how long it took for film sets to be reopened he has every right to go off.

Cruise is a star and a producer on MI any problems he has to hold the bag.

Another lockdown for film sets and he'll be fine it's all the other crew who will be fukked.

No work and no pay. Look at the credits at the end of a movie all those people out of work. If the set gets shut down

Not only that folks like cruise normally don't put up the majority of the money for the the film. American and international investors do...the movie gets shut down. Its cruise ass cause he on the hook for the investors money going down the drain. So yeah the heat on his ass too.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being apart of a TV/Movie crew seems like the WOAT job

I remember my cuz who works freelance in the lighting dept. said that when he worked on The 100. The actors who played Clarke and Bellamy would fukk up their lines and blame the crew/extras. This is all happening in the freezing cold while it's raining so the extras just gotta stand there like :mjcry:

Problem with tv, movies and media industry. Anything goes cause the salaries are so big and there are major stars and investors who bring in the money.

So the etiquette that you see in the real world is thrown to the side in those industries. You have folks talk to people any type.of way and thats expected. Where as we know that shyt wouldn't be allowed in the real world. Sports is the same way with the lack of etiquette.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Since you were triggered by my post, are you going to take the vaccine when your company tells you to?
“Triggered” I’m asking a question same way you asking people questions
Have you ever taken a vaccine? Do you have plans of visiting places outside of North America?

also, I’m down to take a vaccine regardless of my company’s policy. Have you ever taken a vaccine?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I understand the frustration

but check this out?

you-gone-get-this-work-loaded-lux.gif

what chew not gonna do ?

what you not gonna do...