Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
You know he got tons of security around him that would put you under the hospital and the means to erase you off the earth both legally and physically, right?
Nah bro this is the coli where nikkas could beat up prime Mike Tyson, defeat the seal team 6 in a shootout and could beat a RICO charge easily :mjlol:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
You know he got tons of security around him that would put you under the hospital and the means to erase you off the earth both legally and physically, right?
My respect as a man is non negotiable. fukk his security and fukk the consequenses. You gonna die on your feet or live on your knees. I'll live with whatever outcome. I've always been cut different :yeshrug:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Im working on a tv show now in nyc that stopped filming last week because a bunch of people came out positive after thanksgiving weekend. We not the only production its happened to either ive heard about a couple already that had to shut down for days or weeks.

Majority of crew members follow protocol but just like anywhere else you have the idiots that want to call it fake and do dumb shyt and fukk it up for everyone else.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Im working on a tv show now in nyc that stopped filming last week because a bunch of people came out positive after thanksgiving weekend. We not the only production its happened to either ive heard about a couple already that had to shut down for days or weeks.

Majority of crew members follow protocol but just like anywhere else you have the idiots that want to call it fake and do dumb shyt and fukk it up for everyone else.
When your company tells you to take the vaccine are you going to do it so you can make sure you're not fukking it up for everyone else?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Being apart of a TV/Movie crew seems like the WOAT job

I remember my cuz who works freelance in the lighting dept. said that when he worked on The 100, the actors who played Clarke and Bellamy would fukk up their lines and blame the crew/extras. This is all happening in the freezing cold while it's raining so the extras just gotta stand there like :mjcry:

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean he not wrong
It’s a lot of films and albums getting pushed back due to this shyt
A movie takes hundreds of thousands of people to get shyt done and if a handful aint on point especially with how the insurance is for a movie like Mission Impossible it’s a wrap

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
When your company tells you to take the vaccine are you going to do it so you can make sure you're not fukking it up for everyone else?

If thats what I gotta do to get paid and not collect unemployment then yea :manny:. From what i hear thats not the case though, every crew member across every production is getting tested 2-3 times a week. Them test aint cheap but these productions can afford it, they also paying you a full day if you had to get tested on a day you werent working. Sounds like theyre going to stick to frequent testing but who the fukk knows thats up to the major producers

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Have you ever taken a vaccine in your life and do you plan on traveling around the world in the future?
Since you were triggered by my post, are you going to take the vaccine when your company tells you to?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
No lies were told :yeshrug:. Everybody needs to know there is no margin for error and he is sacrificing his pockets to get shyt done so they better stop fukking up. He may be short but his pockets and clout is gigantic in the industry. He is putting food on the table for a lot of people during this difficult time and the crew should be grateful and make sure nothing reckless happens. All the folks in here talking shyt about he being over dramatic are usually the ones who talk shyt being a manager back but won't do nothing but comply when the manager comes up to them to make sure they understand their instructions.
Exactly. Go from working on world class movie sets to Store manager because you pissed off tom Cruise brehs