Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
gif_body_1.gif

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
No lies were told :yeshrug:. Everybody needs to know there is no margin for error and he is sacrificing his pockets to get shyt done so they better stop fukking up. He may be short but his pockets and clout is gigantic in the industry. He is putting food on the table for a lot of people during this difficult time and the crew should be grateful and make sure nothing reckless happens. All the folks in here talking shyt about Tom is being over dramatic are usually the ones who talk shyt being a manager back but won't do nothing but comply when the manager comes up to them to make sure they understand their instructions.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
No lies were told :yeshrug:. Everybody needs to know there is no margin for error and he is sacrificing his pockets to get shyt done so they better stop fukking up. He may be short but his pockets and clout is gigantic in the industry. He is putting food on the table for a lot of people during this difficult time and the crew should be grateful and make sure nothing reckless happens. All the folks in here talking shyt about he being over dramatic are usually the ones who talk shyt being a manager back but won't do nothing but comply when the manager comes up to them to make sure they understand their instructions.
Are you okay with companies forcing their employees to get vaccines or else they are fired?

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
He's like your boss. Only brave and talks tough because he knows that you won't take it too far with him because your livelihood will be in jeapordy if you do. But on the street, man to man without that power dynamic in play, he's pure p*ssy and wouldn't DARE even THINK of speaking to you with that much bass or agression in his voice. But he controls your livelihood, so he's a super tough guy at work because he's counting on you not slapping the shyt out of him for need of your job:stopitslime:

And you got these c00n dikk riders on here talking about "you go head Massa' Tom. He shoul showed dem'. Good for you Massa' Tom. You want me to go fetch ya lemonade now sa?":stopitslime:

fukk that. I'm a man FIRST, before anything. That scientology douchebag would've got to speaking to me as ANYTHING less than and a man and with ANYTHING less than respect, I would've slapped the dog shyt out of him and waited to get the same treatment in return from his bodyguards:yeshrug: But he would've been slept already by the time they got to me:ehh:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Are you okay with companies forcing their employees to get vaccines or else they are fired?
It should be your choice if you want to get vaccinated. At the same time, you can't be mad if the company tells you that you have to go if you don't want to get it. They have to protect themselves too. When I was younger, you had to get vaccinated in order to go to school :yeshrug:. It's a part of the game.

People want free will without dealing with the consequences of it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's like your boss. Only brave and talks tough because he knows that you won't take it too far with him because your livelihood will be in jeapordy if you do. But on the street, man to man without that power dynamic in play, he's pure p*ssy and wouldn't DARE even THINK of speaking to you with that much bass or agression in his voice. But he controls your livelihood, so he's a super tough guy at work because he's counting on you not slapping the shyt out of him for need of your job:stopitslime:

And you got these c00n dikk riders on here talking about "you go head Massa' Tom. He shoul showed dem'. Good for you Massa' Tom. You want me to go fetch ya lemonade now sa?":stopitslime:

fukk that. I'm a man FIRST, before anything. That scientology douchebag would've got to speaking to me as ANYTHING less than and a man and with ANYTHING less than respect, I would've slapped the dog shyt out of him and waited to get the same treatment in return from his bodyguards:yeshrug: But he would've been slept already by the time they got to me:ehh:

You know he got tons of security around him that would put you under the hospital and the means to erase you off the earth both legally and physically, right?