Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This confirms it. I've heard rumors major tv/movie sets getting dropped or delayed because of insurance companies/ local permits wont c/s during covid.

Tom Crazy had enough clout to get the go ahead to do a major production and clowns trynna fukk up the bag.:francis:
but the people of the coli in here are saying that he did good, they didn't recognize this as a bout of mental illness

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Imagine getting a $150 million movie shut down because two flunkies can keep their masks on and talk at a safe distance. They deserved to be fired on the spot man. Lives are being completely destroyed because of the pandemic and it’s because of dikkheads like that who can’t follow simple rules.
It was probably something more than that, listen to the audio again, he was talking about a very specific action or object just based off the adjectives and pronouns he was using

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but the people of the coli in here are saying that he did good, they didn't recognize this as a bout of mental illness
Telling people to take proper precaution so a job doesn't get shut down for a minimum of two weeks, costing a bunch of people money is a bout of mental illness.

Tom said you are not costing him a check. He ain’t wrong on this one.
It's not even about just him. Like he said, thousands of jobs are on the line, regular people that depend on this shyt just to pay a mortgage on their regular home, struggle with tuition, car payments, can't afford to have the shyt shut down.

He said he's on the line with studios trying to convince them to give him money to make movies, on the phone with insurance companies telling him to trust them. If one or two cats fukk that up, then its tougher for the industry to come back.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain’t nobody 5’5 lil boying me like that

Facts. I don’t know why everyone co-signing this shyt. That lil bity ass dude was talking to them with no respect at all. Just fire them if it’s that serious. Ain’t no man screaming and cursing at me. If the issue that serious then you just need to respectfully tell me I’m fired. No need to try and get all sassy and fake tough. The fact that he was right about wearing mask is irrelevant to me. If you can’t talk to me like a man then we don’t need to talk.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
FrightenedKnobbyGrison.webp

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Ain’t nobody 5’5 lil boying me like that
He's like your boss. Only brave and talks tough because he knows that you won't take it too far with him because your livelihood will be in jeapordy if you do. But on the street, man to man without that power dynamic in play, he's pure p*ssy and wouldn't DARE even THINK of speaking to you with that much bass or agression in his voice. But he controls your livelihood, so he's a super tough guy at work because he's counting on you not slapping the shyt out of him for need of your job:stopitslime:

And you got these c00n dikk riders on here talking about "you go head Massa' Tom. He shoul showed dem'. Good for you Massa' Tom. You want me to go fetch ya lemonade now sa?":stopitslime:

fukk that. I'm a man FIRST, before anything. That scientology douchebag would've got to speaking to me as ANYTHING less than and a man and with ANYTHING less than respect, I would've slapped the dog shyt out of him and waited to get the same treatment in return from his bodyguards:yeshrug: But he would've been slept already by the time they got to me:ehh: