Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I don’t really care for her either way. She is a cac wench who been here forever.

She is not @Strawberry level bad, so I don’t have any feeling towards this coke pro, but I’ve @ her a couple times because she always in her feelings about a few threads that were made or comments about cacs.

At the end of the day she still on code

cac wench? lol what does that even mean

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
053.gif

...2nd time in less than a week another lady of the coli has gone at bnb. i have to admit i'm one of them suckas that thought the women here rode together, but i was wrong.

how you gonna lust for brothas and hate on sistas? say it ain't so biscuit

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
pics of @biscuitsnbangers

asking for a friend
She begged the admins to take it down after they did exposal thread number #76339 on this prositute.

I’d post them if I had them. I don’t know anything about this thot besides the fact that she easy and desperate for attention. She gonna never leave this forum, despite promising to leave several times already

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
She begged the admins to take it down after they did exposal thread number #76339 on this prositute.

I’d post them if I had them. I don’t know anything about this thot besides the fact that she easy and desperate for attention. She gonna never leave this forum, despite promising to leave several times already

damn, what were the pics? but yeah, you can't be shytting on folks and expect to be cool.

thanks breh for the info