Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I’m going to ask @Brooklynzson if he can please reset my internet “daps” and internet “rep” to back to zero please, so we can get rid of that lazy narrative and get this thread really poppin.

These nikkahs trying to come up with tired narratives.

@Brooklynzson please do me a solid with the dap and rep reset breh

The irony is that the easiest way to get daps is to accuse others of dap fishing :francis:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Bit of a distraction from the thread until but whys the process of having a prostitute like? Like once you've paid and you are in a room with her what happens? I feel like it would be awkward as fukk. Normal sex with a new person is awkward enough to me but a prostitute? I feel like I wouldn't be able to get my dikk up
@biscuitsnbangers explain this please:mjlol:

What happens before and after they pay for the room with you?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Bit of a distraction from the thread until but whys the process of having a prostitute like? Like once you've paid and you are in a room with her what happens? I feel like it would be awkward as fukk. Normal sex with a new person is awkward enough to me but a prostitute? I feel like I wouldn't be able to get my dikk up
Depends:ehh:

Usually starts with some kind of small talk, leads into a massage or a Lapdance, then you help her take off her lingerie and get to work :mjgrin:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:manny: She’s 50-50. Sometimes I like her, sometimes I don’t. Won’t cape or attack.
I don’t really care for her either way. She is a cac wench who been here forever.

She is not @Strawberry level bad, so I don’t have any feeling towards this coke pro, but I’ve @ her a couple times because she always in her feelings about a few threads that were made or comments about cacs.

At the end of the day she still on code

Daps
Dap desperation is a disease

***DO NOT DAP THIS POST***
You gon' take this dap, and you gon' like it.
giphy.gif