Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Op standing in his early morning chaos
Bruce+Lee+calm.gif

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Bit of a distraction from the thread until but whys the process of having a prostitute like? Like once you've paid and you are in a room with her what happens? I feel like it would be awkward as fukk. Normal sex with a new person is awkward enough to me but a prostitute? I feel like I wouldn't be able to get my dikk up
I haven't done this in a couple years.

Basically you call, schedule a time, ideally you ask what shes alright with and what shes not ok with. You head down there, park or wait at starbucks or whatever. u let her know that ur there, she texts u a room number.

You go upstairs, give her a hug, put the envelope on the night stand and then she offers a shower which u usually take cuz that would decide whether she'll give you throat or eat your a$$hole. Shaving your balls will decide whether she'll suck your balls for example.

There'll probably be some mouthwash in the bathroom which she wants you to use. Hop out the shower in a bath towel or if you want to Kevin Hart it, just come out with dikk swinging, she's all yours after that.

If you do go through with this, remember they're human beings. As soon as you step in attitudes can range from jumping you, and tonguing you at the door as soon as you step in while you're fumbling in your pocket for the envelope to place somewhere. (Yeah I let them french kiss me when i was young and dumb).

Or she might tell you to keep it until after time is up. Or she might forget about it, but obviously if you're considerate you remember to leave it somewhere before you leave.

To... As soon as you step in, she steps back with her hand outstretched for the money.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Basically you call, schedule a time, ideally you ask what shes alright with and what shes not ok with. You head down there, park or wait at starbucks or whatever. u let her know that ur there, she texts u a room number.

You go upstairs, give her a hug, put the envelope on the night stand and then she offers a shower which u usually take cuz that would decide whether she'll give you throat or eat your a$$hole. Shaving your balls will decide whether she'll suck your balls for example.

There'll probably be some mouthwash in the bathroom which she wants you to use. Hop out the shower in a bath towel or if you want to Kevin Hart it, just come out with dikk swinging, she's all yours after that.

If you do go through with this, remember they're human beings. As soon as you step in attitudes can range from jumping you, and tonguing you at the door as soon as you step in while you're fumbling in your pocket for the envelope to place somewhere. (Yeah I let them french kiss me when i was young and dumb).

Or she might tell you to keep it until after time is up. Or she might forget about it, but obviously if you're considerate you remember to leave it somewhere before you leave.

To... As soon as you step in, she steps back with her hand outstretched for the money.
That detail :lolbron:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not caping i'm really not familiar with the person. But is it that she just gave her opinion on something and yall goin at her like that?

I mean, whites can have opinions too

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

what the fukk? :merchant::gucci:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
OP going on a rampage at me for calling him a corn ball for defending someone making a thread (that got deleted btw) shytting on a black women in the midst of this Vegas shyt.

so your post is ironic, OP liked me as a poster, never negged me and was in my reps until i called him a corn ball for defending a poster shytting on a black women.
:mjlol:

“Liked you”
giphy.gif

Really hope I can find a way to pull up every @biscuitsandbangers I’ve ever done, because i’ve always been talking reckless about you:mjlol:

Nah I don’t hate you. I want you to go out there and preach the gospel, you a dry crotch, abortion body having, failed drug addict, failed prositute, and failed cashier clerk.

You can’t even quit this forum correctly. I like everyone as a poster. I rep and dal everyone, I don’t have grudges on the internet for long. I got no love for you cave slore. You got credit for not being a open bigot, that’s all.

I don’t hate white people (I’ve said this a million times) and when one of you act right, imma pay you on the head and reinforce that postitive behavior. The problem is that you just acting, you can’t keep your passive aggressive bigotry in check, that’s why you still sneak dissing black women, and in your feelings this morning :picard:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

Good looking out. I feel more comfortable with the idea now. When I was in Amsterdam I wanted to experience the legendary red light district and have a prostitute. maybe it was the strong weed but I ended up skipping it.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
She is that White person who is "down" until they get into it with a BP then they are the lily white victim.
This woman is a failed prostitute who couldn’t make enough money on backpages or street corners as a white blonde woman in America :mjlol:

She had to become a cashiers clerk and failed at that too:russ: She sent here nude pictures to posters here and they made several threads exposing her nudes and her.:mjlol:

This cac has said she going to quit the forum damn near 100 times but she just keeps coming back. People been abusing on here for much worse and way longer than @JudgeJoeGorilla and she still here.

She even here talking about how her crotch is sick or divorced and she has problems with her coochie, BUT She trying to convince herself that she not a weirdo:hhh:

This bytch the height of internet weirdo life. A blonde bytch in America who is willing to suck anyone dikk for money—and still failing.

Yikkkes @biscuitsnbangers you okay cauliflower sis?