Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That’s exactly what she did.

I don’t hate white people or most white posters on this site who are not racist peices of Shyte. She acknowledged that cacs are generally fukked up and need to do better and I gave her props to continue that behavior, like giving a dog a treat.

Ofcourse she switched up again, she was hardly able to keep the act up for more than a few weeks probably
She is that White person who is "down" until they get into it with a BP then they are the lily white victim.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
OP going on a rampage at me for calling him a corn ball for defending someone making a thread (that got deleted btw) shytting on a black women in the midst of this Vegas shyt.

so your post is ironic, OP liked me as a poster, never negged me and was in my reps until i called him a corn ball for defending a poster shytting on a black women.

Thread wasn't shytting on a black woman, stop lying :gucci:

Why are you here, anyway? Get back to your factory work :camby:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
you so furious trying to over compensate after straight up lying for daps

“only time i ever quoted you was to insult you”

me : shows receipts and that you’re a fraud

thread gets deleted

you: makes a thread filled with hate and anger lmfaooo

feminine as hell
You a slore who got nudes all over a Internet forum. Cave bytch people online know your crotch is polluted and I been wanted to breeze you outta here.

You say I’m in my feelings when you the 1 leaving angry messages and running around stalking me.

You liggggght. This ain’t no hate, you just wack as hell. You trying so hard, but I’m not one of your clients nor your coke dealer, you ain’t gotta try so hard with me:mjlol:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I’m going to ask @Brooklynzson if he can please reset my internet “daps” and internet “rep” to back to zero please, so we can get rid of that lazy narrative and get this thread really poppin.

These nikkahs trying to come up with tired narratives.

@Brooklynzson please do me a solid with the dap and rep reset breh

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That’s exactly what she did.

I don’t hate white people or most white posters on this site who are not racist peices of Shyte. She acknowledged that cacs are generally fukked up and need to do better and I gave her props to continue that behavior, like giving a dog a treat.

Ofcourse she switched up again, she was hardly able to keep the act up for more than a few weeks probably

an act? i’ve been posting on there for over 4 years and have posting shyt like that throughout my posting history. just cause you don’t agree with me everything i post doesn’t mean that’s an “act”, let’s be real.. this has nothing to do with my posting style in terms of white people and white supremacy (cause i been acknowledging that on this bytch for years, just cause i’m not in every thread echoing “fukk white people” doesn’t mean my critiques still don’t stand) and has everything to do with you being hurt i called you a corn ball over defending a poster shytting on a black women. you’ve never once came for me UNTIL then. stop fukking fronting