Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
If this is true @biscuitsnbangers you should consider hustling on twitch.tv even if you suck at games as long as you show cleavage your numbers go up
This bytch is white and blonde!!! What the fukk:mindblown:

She was busting it open in hotel rooms for “clients” for pocket change with so many avenues to hustle.

She ugly, but men don’t care about that. Her box is mashed up, that shyt has Ebola. She been using drugs and prosituting for so long, she got problems with her body now.

Her whole weirdo life story:youngsabo: is on this forum for some reason:mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I haven't done this in a couple years.

Basically you call, schedule a time, ideally you ask what shes alright with and what shes not ok with. You head down there, park or wait at starbucks or whatever. u let her know that ur there, she texts u a room number.

You go upstairs, give her a hug, put the envelope on the night stand and then she offers a shower which u usually take cuz that would decide whether she'll give you throat or eat your a$$hole. Shaving your balls will decide whether she'll suck your balls for example.

There'll probably be some mouthwash in the bathroom which she wants you to use. Hop out the shower in a bath towel or if you want to Kevin Hart it, just come out with dikk swinging, she's all yours after that.

If you do go through with this, remember they're human beings. As soon as you step in attitudes can range from jumping you, and tonguing you at the door as soon as you step in while you're fumbling in your pocket for the envelope to place somewhere. (Yeah I let them french kiss me when i was young and dumb).

Or she might tell you to keep it until after time is up. Or she might forget about it, but obviously if you're considerate you remember to leave it somewhere before you leave.

To... As soon as you step in, she steps back with her hand outstretched for the money.
:hhh::scust:

giphy.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This bytch is white and blonde!!! What the fukk:mindblown:

She was busting it open in hotel rooms for “clients” for pocket change with so many avenues to hustle.

She ugly, but men don’t care about that. Her box is mashed up, that shyt has Ebola. She been using drugs and prosituting for so long, she got problems with her body now.

Her whole weirdo life story:youngsabo: is on this forum for some reason:mjlol:

i’m not even a blonde, you dumb ass.

and my vagina is fine

i haven’t done drugs since like 08-09

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
swear to god posters just be spitting out lies and run with it and everyone believes them lmfao so corny you mad wack

enjoy your couple thread page off my name, weirdo
How much I gotta pay your weird ass to post some more nudes on this Internet forum :mjlol:

Send me your PayPal information you hoe.

How you fail as a admitted prositute and a cashiers clerk. What rumors we talking bout bae:lolbron:?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
i’m not even a blonde, you dumb ass.

and my vagina is fine

i haven’t done drugs since like 08-09
:mjlol:

Your nose and arms did drugs last time in08-09 maybe, but Your vagina fukked up now cause you were using it to soak up coke off tables and dildos.:russ:

Fuuuuuuuuk you mean bytch, why would you be so proud of any of this?:mjlol:

Bytch a waste of white skin in America. Black girls outchea working hard and this bytch fukking “client” for a bag of nickels, a honey bun, and a place to stay for the night :laff:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
you so furious trying to over compensate after straight up lying for daps

“only time i ever quoted you was to insult you”

me : shows receipts and that you’re a fraud

thread gets deleted

you: makes a thread filled with hate and anger lmfaooo

feminine as hell

That's disrespectful to femininity. Why can't the behavior just be bytchmade?....but proceed.