Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Never been a fan of hers. She panders to BM and shyts on BW.

One positive...she comes through in the hurricane threads.

OP going on a rampage at me for calling him a corn ball for defending someone making a thread (that got deleted btw) shytting on a black women in the midst of this Vegas shyt.

so your post is ironic, OP liked me as a poster, never negged me and was in my reps until i called him a corn ball for defending a poster shytting on a black women.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
you so furious trying to over compensate after straight up lying for daps

“only time i ever quoted you was to insult you”

me : shows receipts and that you’re a fraud

thread gets deleted

you: makes a thread filled with hate and anger lmfaooo

feminine as hell

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
OP going on a rampage at me for calling him a corn ball for defending someone making a thread (that got deleted btw) shytting on a black women in the midst of this Vegas shyt.

so your post is ironic, OP liked me as a poster, never negged me and was in my reps until i called him a corn ball for defending a poster shytting on a black women.
Okay. My opinion still stands. I have seen you go extra hard to shyt on BW plenty of times. You wanna cookie because you took a break?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
HAHAHAHA op you really a clown mad as fukk i showed receipts you’re a liar now you going on a rampage

have fun with your dap fishing weirdo
Lair?:mjlol:

How sway!

You posted weirdo Shyte on my page. Negged me and been in your feelings for a while now. I’m giving you the attention you are craving.

You keep saying you are leaving the website, but you still here, why?

Why won’t you leave when you keep saying that you will? Seems like you can’t quit anything cacbea:lolbron:

Are you still selling your broken box on Craigslist or is it backpages? You probably quit being a prostitute the same way you quit posting on the Coli several times:mjlol:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Okay. My opinion still stands. I have seen you go extra hard to shyt on BW plenty of times. You wanna cookie because you took a break?
That’s exactly what she did.

I don’t hate white people or most white posters on this site who are not racist peices of Shyte. She acknowledged that cacs are generally fukked up and need to do better and I gave her props to continue that behavior, like giving a dog a treat.

Ofcourse she switched up again, she was hardly able to keep the act up for more than a few weeks probably